New TV Series to get excited about

If you like thrillers, fantasy, mysteries, dramatic cliffhangers, a touch of comedy and a bit of black humor you might find these pretty interesting to check out:

Limitless (2015– )

New TV Series to get excited about

A man gains the ability to use the full extent of his brain's capabilities. A television adaptation of the 2011 film, 'Limitless'.

P.S. Saw the pilot - very promising. =) Jennifer Carpenter is amazing as usual.

Wicked City (2015– )

A pair of LAPD detectives track down serial killers terrorizing the Sunset Strip.

Angel from Hell

Allison isn't quite sure if her new friend, Amy, is a her guardian angel or a crazy person.

Scream Queens (2015– )

After a 1995 sorority pledge gone wrong, someone is out for vengeance when a college campus is rattled by a series of murders at the twentieth anniversary of the crime.

P.S. This one is a pure comedy/black comedy... No horrific scenes in here whatsoever.

Shades of Blue (2015– )

The series stars Jennifer Lopez as the main character Harlee Santos, a single-mother FBI agent, who is forced to work in the FBI's anti-corruption task force, whilst dealing with her own financial problems.

Please add any you find interesting or extremely promising.

^-^

LittleSally is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 14

• I'm going to give Limitless a shot since I loved the movie.

• There are far better ones out currently and better ones that were released and canceled because well television companies are moronic it seems.

• Sorry except for limitless that actually sounds interesting.

• Because I so desperately want to know what happens next.
      I need closure.

• -_- I know at least firefly got a movie to help clear things up and left it open if they ever wanted to continue the series.

But Terra Nova it was getting really good when they canceled it and they left it at a major cliff hanger -_-

• I will be checking out Scream Queens to see if its any good. Seems to be kind of like the movie clueless so far

• Limitless is probably the only one I'm going to check since it's the most original of the mentioned. When is it coming out?

• New TV Series to get excited about - GirlsAskGuys. html

• Limitless and Angel from Hell look pretty good and I've never heard of them, thanks for posting :)

Wicked City and Shades of Blue.. meh the crime series are soooo over done and boring, just like hospital and lawyers shows.

• Limitless has played 2 episodes so far. It's pretty interesting. Still in it's infancy, but definitely has potential there. You can watch both episodes on Pubfilm

• @rjroy3 cool thanks

• The movie was good and I'll never acknowledge that the series exists. The movie ended where it needed and the chronicles of NZT don't need to continue.

• I felt the same, but the base storyline is pretty interesting. Not as good as the movie, but it's still early on. You should give episode one a chance, you might like it

• I have like no interest In new or newer tv shows anymore. The old ones are so much better. The only newer tv show I'm a fan of is awkward, but I still don't purposely watch and wait for the new episodes.

• you like shiit shows... congratz

• Limitless.

• I started watching Limitless and it's awesome :D, I really want to check out Scream Queens now 'cause it seems to be an interesting series.

• Those two seem to be the best ones on the list so far. But I have my hopes for the rest too. =)

• Limitless looks whack. The movie did too.

What's the difference between Wicked City and all these other police shows? I need something other than that to be into police shows. Like for example Motive was where you got to actually see who did the killing first and see them escape. Then it shows how the detectives piece things together to find that person.

The problem with Jane Lynch in Angel From Hell is that to me she makes it seem like another version of Freak Friday, which was good but again it's like limitless... apparently there are limits because they are doing the same thing over and over again.

Shades of Blue doesn't look interesting. Just another one of those cop shows... don't we have enough. Oh wait it has Jenny from the block in it that makes it better -_______- no.

Scream Queens actually looked good from what I could see. I'd be willing to check that out.

Some shows I've been wanting to check out is

-Narcos
    -Ash Vs Evil Dead
    -Supergirl

The girl in Quantico is hot, but the show doesn't really interest me much.

• You should also check out "Résistance" which is out this year. There have already been 4 episodes, but it's fantastic.

• Ayeeeee awesome my take!!!

Watching scream queens part 2 as I type this haha. Love it so far.
    Have limitless DVR'd

Will have to check out shades of blue.
    Cause I'm a jlo fan... and no not just the buns. Actually just her work, enough, wedding planner, monster in law haha.

Interesting new shows I've currently checked out are.

Complicated, minority report, & blind spot.

What Girls Said 9

• I am excited to see scream queens! I usually just watch old series over and over again haha

• I'm really excited for limitless! Scream Queens and Shades of blue sound interesting.. i might check them out ^^
    Oh, and Blindspot is a new show that aired on 21st of Sept. If watched the first ep and it's reeeally cool!
    Thanks for this btw! :D

• Limitless 😍😍😍😍😍

• It looks interesting but i dislike how it perpuates the myth that we only use 10% of our brain. Thats a lie, we can use all of it, however we don't use it simultaneously because there's no need to utilise the neurones for certain things if you aren't actively doing it.

• Does it, though?
      I thought it just allows the user of the drug to actually use 100% of their brain at once...

• Using 100% of your brain at once wouldn't do much. It'd probably just be efficient multitasking, using the language translation centre of brain along with the limbic system (fear response) at same time won't let you become hyper intelligent- you'd just be scared and translating at once.

• Hahaha that would be hilarious.

• Scream Queens seems like an interesting new tv series

• Wait ariana grande? <3333 and where did you find the pilot of that limitless? Whose the main leads? I loved that movie.

• Limitless looks more promising than those other bizarre shows and despite Limitless being a "Hollywood blockbuster" after 12 episodes it should be good :D

• I watched Scream Queens yesterday, so far it's good

• I am gonna check out Angel From Hell 😇😇😈