If you could keep only one memory, what would it be?

People remember a lot of things, sometimes it is harder to remember something sometimes easier. But if you had to let go of all your memories but one, which one would you save?

Most Helpful Girl

• The feeling of truly being loved. Even if i wasn't attached to something visual. If I had nothing I wouldn't die until I had that feeling again

What Guys Said 8

• What a get question! I suppose it would be Florence Italy, with y French girl friend, 17 years ago, Beautiful girl, healthy, strong. And a beautiful, healthy city

• That is a tough one. I guess my graduation, my parents were so proud of me, it felt really good.

• Any memory of my little brother would be fine.

• Childhood memories, with parents and our innocence, when our big problems was just that we can't understand why Jerry is all the time teasing Tom. When we weren't thinking about life problems nor work.

• i would keep one memory and it would be, "when i spend all the time playing awesome games."

• a name and a face.

• the memory of my mother

• But it is not only about choosing a person. It is about choosing a memory. It could be a moment where they both are in?

• then I didn't understand the question well

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 1

• A full moon night where the light was so intense that it created a rainbow under a shower that just passed.