Boyfriend still has ex girlfriend's number on his phone?

Last night while I was at my boyfriend's house I asked him if I could use his phone. My phone is off and I needed to call my mom. He told me okay and handed me the phone as I went through to get my mom's number in his phone I went past his ex's name and it was recent. I'm not sure if it was an... Show More

Boyfriend and I talked about his ex girlfriend. My ex that I haven't talked to for a long time sent me a message through MySpace. We started talking again and he was telling how he missed me and wanted to hang out one night. I ended up telling my
boyfriend about it and he said well I don't talk to my ex and than he said only just a couple of months we talk. So I told him I have no problem for you to talk to her at least if your honest to tell me about it just the way I do with you.
We talked about the same situation last night and he ended up telling me that his mom sales food stamps to her family. I was like OK. He said he didn't want to tell me because he didn't want me to think bad about his mom. Now I know that they will keep
in contact because his mom needs the business. I feel this is wrong because it's wrong for people that actually need the food stamps when you have people like his mom giving it out to regular people. These stamps are for our old people,disability people,
anyone in need of real assistance.

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't take it much seriously.Just make sure you are with him and always be trusting to him.Since most guys finds it disgusting if their girlfriend mistrust him.

• Is there anyway you think I can get him to open up to me about it. I want him to tell me without hiding it. I have no problem with him being friends with her I told him myself if he wanted to be friends with her than it was ok. I just don;t understand how he can act like if nothing. He told me she was his first love. Help and thanks for your answers.

• I think you must burn the topic down as guys don't want to talk about ex with their new becomes frustating.but you can ask him about his past relationships where he can open her topic so you can go asking on with ease.And even he would feel better