How to fix a broken friendship with my old best guy friend/crush (Long but please read)?

Me and my old guy friend, both 17, were best friends for about 2 years We hung out on the weekends, in the summer, had everything in common and we were always laughing and had tons of inside jokes. We told each other everything, had tons of fun together, ran in the same circle of friends, referred... Show More

Most Helpful Girl

• You need to straight up talk to him, let him know how you feel and that you never wanted you two not to be best friends. If he wants to fix things, he'll listen and let out his side of the story too. You two can figure out what went wrong and how to fix it. and if you don't really want to talk to him, then give him the painting and just have a note attached to it saying how you didn't want things to be awkward and whatnot. I hope this helps you, but talking is really the only way to fix things. I know cause me and my guy best friend got into a huge fight over some drama this other girl created. now I haven't talked to him or seen him in about 2 months. But I do hope your problem does get fixed.