• Ask
  • myTake

How to fix a broken friendship with my old best guy friend/crush (Long but please read)?

Me and my old guy friend, both 17, were best friends for about 2 years We hung out on the weekends, in the summer, had everything in common and we... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• You need to straight up talk to him, let him know how you feel and that you never wanted you two not to be best friends. If he wants to fix things, he'll listen and let out his side of the story too. You two can figure out what went wrong and how to fix it. and if you don't really want to talk to him, then give him the painting and just have a note attached to it saying how you didn't want things to be awkward and whatnot. I hope this helps you, but talking is really the only way to fix things. I know cause me and my guy best friend got into a huge fight over some drama this other girl created. now I haven't talked to him or seen him in about 2 months. But I do hope your problem does get fixed.

What Guys Said 2

• you became hot/cold to him so now the relationship is in this awkward bubble until you turn things around...essentially, you denied your feelings to him so now you need to undue that

• Maybe he didn't like the idea of you two being in a relationship, and he pulled away to deal with the jokes etc...he liked you as a freind not as a romantic relaitnship

What Girls Said 2

• this exact thing is happening to me. me and my guy friend used to hug everyday then I told him I like him and he said our friendship wasn't going to get ruined but now we don't hug anymore but we still talk but I feel like our friendship is getting ruined so it depends the type of person he is just ask someone else to ask him if he ever had feelings for you if he didn't don't tell him if he did I think you should tell him. boys and girls that are best friends always end up liking each other and dating