Short women wearing high heels annoying?

Do you find short women wearing high heels annoying?

(Snooki)

• they should be content with their heights
  • shawtties in high heels are hawt
  • they think they can take us for fools and trick us into believing they are tall

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 24

• How are you being tricked haha? You can clearly see if a girl's wearing heels or not. No one does it for the height anyway, it's fashion/they looks good.

I'm 5'3", and I love heels. :)

• Lol we don't wear heels to make us taller. We wear heels to make our legs and butts look good.

• we, girls don't just wear high heels to look taller.

1. we wear high heels because we like the style ( many color and styles )
    the whole outfit look better..

2. yes, some girls wear high heels to look thinner..

3. some girls want attention... the high heels makes a lot of noise!!

here are few styles that I found, I don't like all of this shoes I am going to share..

Kitty Heels

media3.popsugar-assets.com/.../Kitten-Heels.jpg

Wedges

justfab.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/.../...sandals.jpg

stilettos

cache.desktopnexus.com/.../...074-bigthumbnail.jpg

pumps heels

i01.i.aliimg.com/.../...-and-Retail-shoes-sexy.jpg

• Some were heels to appear taller but for most that's not the case they wear it because it's sexy and goes with their outfits.

I mean if it bothers you so much why don't you have a problem when tall girls wear them. We're already tall and now we're giants. Why doesn't that bother you.

• Oh noooo! I wear them all of the time! I love my height and I also love my heels. I don't care at all what you guys think about it lol. 👡👠👢 #heelstillIdie

• Wow I learned so much from all the answers here. I personally don't wear heels to make my butt/legs look good, and I don't wear them to look taller. I just think heels are pretty :P damn I thought it was that simple for everyone else.

• Excuse me but if anyone should be wearing heels, it should be us short girls lol.

Anyway this is ridiculous let women dress how they want, it shouldn't be up for discussion.

• I do not mind. Heels make us feel more sexy , give confidence. They really change your posture in a good way.
    So short or tall; heels are cool man!

• so tall women wearing heels because "they wish they were even taller" aren't annoying?

bud heels aren't so much to appear taller as to make legs look better (and step on other people's feet:)

• how can it be annoying when WE are the ones wearing the heels?

• It's easy to notice when a woman is wearing heels, it's not tricky at all.
    Heels are classy and there's nothing wrong with short women wearing them. And tall women also wear heels.

• Not really. I don't find it annoying.
    Wearing heels makes our legs look nice and it compliments the whole outfit. If wearing heels makes someone feel confident. Then why would I have a problem with it! :D :)

• I think it looks awesome!

The dudes that are short don't like it... but that's their problem. :P

• It's exactly the same as anyone wearing heels. Short or tall it's the same principle...

• I don't like wearing them in the first place so doesn't matter

• I'm tall and I wear high heels. I honestly don't even do it to look taller, but just for fashion sense. So I don't see anything wrong with a short person wearing them at all.

• Nope, not at all.

• I wear heels all the time but that's just because I really like the way I look in heels

• It's only annoying when they're complaining.

• I like to wear heels because I want to look taller and because it's stylish.

• What is your problem? Obviously short girls can wear high heels.

• I don't care what u think fool!!
    I look cute as fuck in heels <3

• I always wished I were short- I love heels but it's disconcerting that they make me taller than my guy.

• I'm 5'5 and I wear them I don't know why that would be annoying...

What Guys Said 18

• What difference does their height makes, as long as they are not already super tall? Nothing wrong with heels for normal or short.

• Short, medium, tall I don't care they can all wear heels if they want. It makes their legs and booty look nice

• I like high heels worn by girls of any height.

• You're an idiot for wasting brainpower on this.

• I don't see how its any different then when a tally wears high heels.

• Nothing wrong with them wearing heels. It's a style and it does look good on them

• Short girls in heels is SEXY AS HELL

• Hot. Plus we tall guys get to tease them even more about being funsized even with heels on ;)

• No, I don't find it annoying.

• Nope. I think its cool

• If that's what it takes for them to reach my penis and give me a blow job, then I'm ok with it...

• it's just vanity

• I have a preference for shorter girls. Typically anything that adds height to a girl will be a negative for me. Although that is generally going to be a very small issue I would prefer if they didn't wear high heels. I have never understood the belief that it makes their legs and butt look better. Beyond that I don't care what they have on their feet.

• lol now that i think about it yes. but only if she's really short like snooki size

• I hate high heels...

• Anyone in high heels is annoying, I hate high heels

• I hate high heels, they don't make anyone look sexier at all