Why do girls look so ugly without makeup?

this is why i have trust issues:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bqp0yEYCUAAN8nF.jpg:large

Why do girls look so pretty and beautiful when they are wearing makeup but then look so ugly and bland without it?
like without it, they don't look pretty enough to have as your girlfriend. the only thing they're good for is having sex with when they're wearing makeup and looking their best. without the makeup, they look so bad i might as well be looking at myself in the mirror

Most Helpful Girl

• Why you have trust issues? You don't even know what trust issues are. Maybe you should fucking educate yourself since you sound like a sad piece of shit. You wouldn't be saying that when makeup didn't exist and you know it. Your eyes are so used to seeing such high fucking standards that your brain automatically compares, compares, and compares. Instead of comparing girls from a prettier version to the next, look for the positive in their faces and maybe you could earn some respect. If you say you look bad, then you do, you don't deserve a 'pretty' girl by your standards because you yourself said you look like shit. So what right do you have to claim something when you're not exactly that. It's like some 600lb asshole of a guy that sits at his computer all day and jerks off to girls, then rants about them on the internet because he's an insecure piece of shit. He goes on to say that he thinks ALL women are ugly and that he deserves better. That's basically you at the moment. So instead of being that disgusting, perverted guy, you can wake the fuck up and realize that your personality isn't even DESERVING of a woman. You can't mess up your personality as you're not born with it, but well you just did. Say that to the next woman you want to screw around with, I fucking dare you, and you're not going to get anything. So keep thumbing down sensible responses like a lonely little person.

• i stopped reading at '600lb'.

• Dude, people who say "stopped reading at" to make themselves sound cool are just seriously pathetic because I know you've read every last bit but can't come up with a good comeback or response. Nice try.

• nope, stopped reading at that part cause it has nothing to with me or this post. sure as hell didn't read 'every last bit'

What Girls Said 54

• I give you the beautiful Demi Lovato sans make up...

o.aolcdn.com/.../...+2015-01-12+at+12.53.48+PM.png

and the adorable Miranda Kerr...

40.media.tumblr.com/.../...zsVgrJ1rav1sho1_500.jpg

• Not all of us!

• Cause your anon pic is so fucking sexy, uuurrggggggg.

I don't see anything wrong with that girl. Looks like she has a bit of acne and some dark circles bu I think she's pretty. You're probably just as ass bag.

• 1. Not every girl wears makeup
    2. Not all of us will look that different without makeup, sure, makeup is powerful, can pretty much change the shape and size of our facial features or face structure, but barely.
    3. The girl was pretty without makeup! We put makeup on to get this desired ideal face, not for you guys, put for ourselves too, makeup is like a barrier to some women, they feel better about themselves with it on
    4. "without it they don't look pretty enough to have as your girlfriend", oh ya? wanna bet? Are you saying you're extremely handsome? Most people are average ok. Don't get your hopes up, with that attitude you're not gonna get a girlfriend.. EVER
    5. you need a wake up call... and a bitch slap

• "We put makeup on to get this desired ideal face, not for you guys, "
      why you wear it is inconsequential. you should'nt be using it at all because it (not you, the makeup) tricks guys into thinking women much prettier than they are. i don't see how makeup would make you feel better about yourself besides, since you know it isn't your real face. you are lying to yourself and to me.
      "Are you saying you're extremely handsome? " i'm not saying that. i already said that women look so bad without makeup i might as well be looking in the mirror. does that sound like i'm handsome?
      "you're not gonna get a girlfriend." haven't you been paying attention? i don't WANT a girlfriend ever. i don't get how you can quote me saying women aren't pretty enough to have as your girlfriend, and then forget i said it lol wtf. the only thing i need from women is sexual pleasure. and that i get from women that i meet when i go out.

• lol really? if a guy think you're ugly he must be gay? lol if only it were that simpler

• No, the fact that you're not attracted to a girl, even some of the prettiest. Your hiding the fact that you're not attracted to women by saying that they're ugly w/o makeup.

• there is seriously something wrong with you, I haven't worn makeup a day in my life so in your words, I am not doable or ugly? Are you fucking kidding me! How is it that douchebags like you are still around oh I know why, your fucking gay and a damn disgrace to the LBGT community just for saying this...

No real man will notice the cellulite or the makeup or anything else unless I mention it so sweetie, your gay and your hiding your face behind a computer screen

• you're misunderstang me. i'm not saying you 'not doable or ugly' BECAUSE you don't wear makeup, im saying women in general are ugly WHEN they don't wear makeup. as in, some look pretty when they wear makeup, but all look ugly when aren't wearing it. nah, i'm not gay. i would be gay if i liked the way women looked without makeup, seeing as they look like guys without it.

• @mrf284212 seriously there is no point in arguing with him, he called you daft for not making any sense, it's safe to say we are dealing with a person with no common sense

• I wasn't sure if he truly didn't understand or just messing with me, but it give me practice on how to word things in multiple ways. If I can't get my point across the first way I say something, I like to have a varied vocabulary to see if a different method works. I'm not too good at it yet, but hopefully someday. Thanks for replying though.

• No woman looks ugly without makeup. For you to say they look ugly and don't deserve to be your girlfriend that's just low down and stupid. Degrading a woman based on her looks is one of the grossest things a guy can do. You obviously need to grow up, outter beauty isn't everything, because in time it will all fade anyway. Also trust issues really? Like I'm sure all us girls are sooooo sorry if you boys actually think we have gold or black eyelids -.-

• all girls look ugly without makeup. thats the point. and how can 'outer beauty' fade away if it doesn't exist in the first place?

• "I'm extremely against one person speaking for an entire gender" let it be known that real grown men don't think like this shit brat. Most all women look good without makeup makeup just accentuates things but the raw beauty is still there

• @hypno-trip
      Ik all guys don't think like him/I hope they don't. I'm sure he just has serious issues with women, is completely ignorant, or just wanted to start a argument with someone.

• Why do men look ugly without makeup? :D

• we're men, we're not supposed to look good

• oh i thought it was you. the site just removed a bunch of my comments from this page which means someone's been reporting them but it was probably hypno-trip then

• @Asker Are you say men are suppose to be ugly?

• Wow. just wow. I'd say you can't see the beauty in any woman because you're too in love with yourself. Beware of your reflection Narcissus.

"He was a beautiful creature loved by many but Narcissus loved no one. He enjoyed attention, praise and envy. In Narcissus' eyes nobody matched him and as such he considered none were worthy of him." -The legend of Narcissus and Echo

http://www.echo.me.uk/legend.htm

• only some of them look ugly without makeup.. you can see a lot of them around you who are just as beautiful.. celebrities wear a lot of make up.. and i personally never ever used any sort of make up.. and if some do.. they use very little... you cannot just show one girl,, and make a theory for all the girls in the world..

• You hit the nail on the head.
    You might as well be looking at yourself in the mirror.
    You don't wear make up, funnily enough, we don't look like models without it. Most women look better with it but honestly you should care more about how your girl looks. You wouldn't be happy if you had the prettiest girl but she punched you to a pulp. Sorry to say it but grow up.

• i would't be happy because the prettiest girl still wouldn't be pretty without makeup. i think you mean the least ugly girl? yeah, definitely nothing to be happy about

• He's a complete worthless moon he doesn't evendeserve a girl as ugly as himself

• Why don't you do us all a favor and just shut the fuck up already.

• wtf. who told you to even come here? damn kids these days...

• i'm pathetic? you're the one who had to visit my post and tell me to shut just to make me aware that you exist. i'd say congratulations, you've achieved your goal in life but know this: i will not talk to you outside of this post.

• @asker she is more mature than you fuck face.

• Oh please. Get over yourself.

• "get over yourself" in my country no one says that. i watch American tv so i know most of their catchphrases, but i never could tell what that one means. mind explaining?

• It means get a grip. Stop being so shallow.

• Well, I guess you're the type who wants to have a perfect girlfriend like totally pretty and all that but think about it, it's not about what's outside but what matters is what you have inside, like personalities and all those stuff, I call myself ugly and bland too, a nerd because I have glasses on but who cares anyway, as long as you're not a bad type of person ya'know? Who knows the person u met is a cool person =) makeups are just like mask so I don't like makeups, being natural is fine as long as people accept who u r.

• Given that how you present your personality is such a big part of attraction, it seems to me that even the "ugliest" girl could do better than you at the moment.

• the 'prettiest' girl on the planet is not even pretty enough for me, how can an ugly girl do better than me?

• Also, for basic logic, see my statement about your opinion only being factual if it is, in fact, factual. Saying that all women are objectively ugly because *you* see them as such does not (a) constitute truth or (b) override others' opinions as being subjectively valid, which I noticed you attempted to do often.

• Your question doesn't state that. It states that they aren't good looking enough to be your girlfriend.

• Because makeup does wonders especially when done right. Exactly why I don't wear it. I'd rather a guy see and want me and not see the makeup then real me later

• i think you have the right attitude. i mean i look like shit myself but you dont see me trying to hide it. so why do girls try to hide it?

• Well the girl you used in the picture has a noticeable difference in her face after putting on what I consider "too much" makeup. The real purpose of make up is to *enhance* a woman's natural beauty. This is where a lot of girls go overboard and apply too much and cause you and many other men to feel like they have 'trust issues". I have heard a lot of guys say they prefer girls not to wear any make up for this reason. The real problem here is they (girls) don't know where their happy place is with make up and end up covering up too much of their natural beauty. I think the girls who wear too much are the more self conscious ones.

• Maybe you should start liking men then. Since they look better and all... js

• God bless the girl who you actually get in a relationship with because she is most definitely a saint.

• That's because you need to grow up

• nah, my age/size has nothing to do with the fact that women don't have natural beauty.

• The reason i hold women to such high standards of beauty is because they bring it on themselves. they just ca not look that good without spending excessive amounts of time, money and energy on their appearance. they pretend to be pretty by wearing makeup, so i'll expect them to be pretty. you say this is a good thing because no women would have to put up with me, well what about me? i have to live in a world where women don't have natural beauty!
      you look very pretty by the way. do you have the courage do use profile pictures of yourself without makeup?

• Lmao. Poor you! I can't even imagine what it's like to live in a world where all women are ugly! Probably because we don't :D I posted a couple of pics of myself without make up some time ago. No big deal.

• You're one immature bastard. All women are beautiful regardless, with or without. You're not one who isn't comfortable with your damn face so you hide behind your computer screen. You have issues and you need to get help seriously, I'm praying for you.

• lol you don't expect me to take a 15 year olds opinion seriously do you? oh, you did? thats sweet

• @asker the asker is not handsome enough to get any girl except diseased sluts anyway him expecting to get any quality girl is shit served with ice.

• A-fucking-men, someone hand this lady a MHO

• Sounds like you have issues in general about seeing women as sex objects.

• i definitely don't see them as sex objects. they are too ugly for me to see them as sex objects.

• He had sex because he was uglier than them

• The natural face is how women should look anyway but because you see so many women with a lot of make up on, your perception on what beauty is, is altered so a normal face looks 'ugly' and 'bland'.
    If the majority of men started wearing make up men who don't wear make up will start to look ugly aswell.
    Also, I think it has something to do with our hormones, causing us to get spots more so we cover it with make up but some people take it to the level of looking like a different human ertirely which doesn't make sense.

• i get what you're saying, and do agree with it, but then girls should have never started wearing makeup in the first place. makeup causes guys to think the female population are physically attractive as a gender. so when we see for example, what the girl in the picture looks like without makeup well, i just cannot describe the immense dissapointment. the point: girls should never have started wearing makeup

• After wearing makeup for so long it starts to have a negative effect on your face, makes you more pail, destroys your eyelashes, eyebrows, discoloration to your lips/ face. So basically once you start your fucked. I only wear minimal make up I hate putting more on because it draws attention.

• oh, is that the reason? so if a girl was born with without society considers good looks, she would still look good if she never/rarely wore makeup?

• Here's a solution: Stay single & while we continue to date men who truly appreciate us whether we wear makeup or not. Yes, they exist.

P. S. You're not hurting anyone but yourself.

• i think your 'solution' is pretty on-point. i know i could never appreciate a girl now that i know what they really look like. just because i let you blow me doesn't mean i appreciate you

• Congratulations.

• i dont get it?

• "Why do girls look so ugly without makeup?"
    Simply because makeup may have the ability to trick others into thinking you're good looking. I wouldn't necessarily say all girls look "ugly" without makeup, just some. I never wear makeup, but I wouldn't say I look ugly. Again, getting back to your question, I suppose some girls just have amazing make-up abilities.

• You can't say that. Stop generalizing women.

• it's not a generalization if it's the truth. take any 'hot' actress. model and see what they look like without makeup and you'll know im right

• Yes, No one in the world is perfect. If this is your own opinion, then what do you have against make up? You are suggesting that everyone has flaws, and this is true, and then you complain saying women look ugly without makeup, when quite clearly you accept the fact that no one is perfect. So, please, stop generalizing.

• my point is that i just wished women looked at least half as good without the makeup. they shouldn't wear makeup when they know they look so ugly without it. it makes guys think they look better than they actually do

• Please come off anon.
    we wanna eat you alive.

• don't you mean you want to be eaten?

• I sniff a troll...

• Tbh the only ugly thing here is your personality

• who gives a fuck? not everyone wears makeup by the way

• i do? i WISH girls were at least half as pretty as they look in makeup. so yes, i give a fuck

• More from Girls
    24

What Guys Said 28

• ahhahhaha some gals look gr8 without

• And here we have the wannabe "alpha male" flinging shit against the walls in frustration due to having a small penis. Please, no flash photography. And be sure to use small words, for extensive vocabulary will give it a migraine and make it prone to violence.

• what?

• Lmao this comment is brilliant haha made me laugh lol even funnier that @Asker is so stupid

• Justsomeguy9814 go to a club one night and pick out a girl you think is hot there. she has to be damn hot, in your eyes. now go talk to her and get her to come home with you, and see what she looks like the next when she wakes and you'll know what i mean. you're the stupid one.

• I prefer them 'nature' , without the war paint.

• It is not like women are going to wear makeup 24/7 when they do wear it that is if they choose to. A lot of women do not wear make up or when they do they do not wear it often. By saying that women are ugly without makeup is saying that all women are ugly which is definitely not true. You said that women with makeup on are only good for sex and without makeup are ugly. You wonder why you do not have someone special in your life. The only type you will get if any at all is someone who is so desperate to not be lonely that they do not care who they are with. You also said in a response to a comment that men are not suppose to be good looking. You said that probably because you do not like how you look. Your personality needs to change for the better because it comes across on here as ugly. Here are two people I think look good with and without makeup on.
    web-images.chacha.com/.../...l-24-2012-600x400.jpg
    wac.450f.edgecastcdn.net/.../Taylor-No-Makeup.jpg

• Te first one is Olivia Wilde and the second is Taylor Swift

• you need to pay more attention to what I've been saying

• @Asker What I am saying is the truth. You have deep issues.

• Please stop degrading girls, not cool dude. In my eyes every girl is beautiful, with or without makeup.

• exactly, thats YOUR EYES. and if you think every girl is beautiful you are clearly not talking about physical beauty. and in case you couldnt tell this post is about physical beauty.

• How exactly do I look like a clown? :/

• Or sound like one*

• Disagree

,.,.,

• The thing is... a well done makeup job will ALWAYS make a female look better.

To be honest you've been brainwashed too much by film and publications. A man that truly enjoys women can appreciate their looks in a "dolled-down" form as well as dolled up.

• R u kidding they look beautiful for me

It depends on the way u think bro
    i would prefer a girl without makeup then with 1

• thats only because you've never had a girlfriend before

• Haha u r wrong
      i had 1 Before but too bad she ran away :p

• My ex girlfriend looked better without makeup n if tell her not to wear it

• pics or not buying it

• Shots fired Shots fired!

• Girls look simple and gorgeous with make ups, I prefer very light make up to none at all...

I am sure you are making yourself attention whore here by asking this question

• hahaha i hope English isn't your first language kid

• It's because her hair isn't that well-done on the first one. The makeup is irrelevant, it's mostly the hair style that changes it. Honestly, makeup is just paint.

• da fuck are you talking about? the pic was just an example. i looked for the picture to show people what i mean once i ALREADY knew how bad women look without makeup. jeez

• @fun-weird-guy I answered why I think everyone is ugly

• @Mesonfielde you have an ugly out look towards people

• I think guys probably look ugly too an we don't even make the effort to put make up on...

• After reading your posts you are a full in shothead. If you are ugly you shouldn't expect girls to do anything for you go jump off a bridge.

• lol the insults don't reach me anymore but thanks for the laugh

• hahaha. somehow that doesn't surprise me. i guess desensitization can be a good thing sometimes!

• they look worse with it , especially if you realize they are covered with all kind of chemicals , in good old days they use to not overdo it or wore it on few occasions but in present day make up has become a necessity

• I wouldn't call them ugly. Some girls look pretty cute without make up.

• That r beautiful without makeup. It's just that u can't see that with ur eyes... U need a heart for that

• You probably smell like cabbage...

• Because your outlook has been perverted by advertising and porn.

• i don't watch porn?

• i've had a lot of sex in my high school days. i made all my porn videos myself

• make up is made to make women look prettier and if used with expertise it can make someone that doesn't look too flattering look gorgeous.

• make up can trick the eye

• i agree that they are tricky little bitches, trying to fool guys into thinking they look better than they actually do

• They don't...

• "This is why I have trust issues"

Lmao, I agree. They look like straight ass without their magic masks...

• Yeah, I think ash Hollywood is a hot pornstar too

• Because humans uggo?

• That's why you shouldn't get a painted girl as your girlfriend.

• I like natural beauty, not in makeup.
    Its our own choiches.

• I don't know, dude, I don't know.

• bad genes. Which is why they need make-up to disguise their ugly faces.

• how can every woman on the planet have bad genes?

• lmao i don't give a shit whether some penis-munching redneck agrees with me. i was stating fact, not opinion

• haha!

STFU! You're too dense. You need to be spanked.