Which black girl would look more attractive?

A
B

C

D

E

• A..
  • B..
  • C..
  • D..
  • E..
  • All the above.
Lol sorry people c is actually not black she's Filipino thought she was a black girl thats mixed.. oh well *shrugs* seem like d is winning and yes she's actually black.

Most Helpful Guy

• They all look beautiful in their own way, but if I had to choose, then I'd pick C or D

What Guys Said 29

• Girl 1 is gorgeous

• They are all beautfull but im not attrected to black/blackish girls at all
    (i have no idea what the PC term is for a black skin colour)

But if i'd have to choose id go for C since she's the palest :P
    But they all look beautfull, and if it would be a one night stand i would do it, however im not attracted to any of them

• All of them are really beautiful but "B" is doing the "duck face" and that takes points away from her.

• B or C, their hair are the least relaxed out of all of them, which implies confidence in their natural appearances (which are amply beautiful), notwithstanding the duck face in B.

• D out of them

• A with natural hair!

• All of them. Especially A C and D

• A, B, and C are bad af.

• they're all beautiful, but it was rough picking between c, d and e.

• I like B, D, & E.

• They are all beautiful, but it came down to c and d, and I'm going to have to go with d, it simply came down to the hair,

• C, D or E for me

• Definitely C for me. after that B

• I like the option C... She is cute and curly hair looks good on her

• C and D, I have a crush on them now lol

• D is winning because of her boobs, oh we have the same nationality as C, well some of filipinos came from Negrito ancestry we call them aeta or ati

• B and D look very attractive to me. C looks good too, but her expression is a turn off for me.

• My vote goes to C.

• C, definitely C. She is very hot!!

• They all are pretty, but a, d and e are more hot by their eyes.

• All of them

• I like B and D

• C, D, then B. That's just my opinion though.

• I only like Japanese girls, too bad since black girls tend to like me more than any other race.

• Easily C and D for me

• I just like how the first one looks. For me I think most would pick a lighter skinned lady.

• All the above. ..

unable to message you?

• Im biased because C. Stephanie Bertram Rose has been my celebrity crush for a couple years now but she's mostly Belgian. Second is B. All of them are pretty cute though.

• A, she's the only one who looks Black. The others look mixed in comparison. It's funny how most voted C and she's the one who looks most white. I'm sorry to offend anyone, but I just couldn't help but notice.

What Girls Said 15

• All pretty. I picked D!

In the latest cycle of America's Next Top Model, there's this Ghanaian model named Mame who I thought was sooo incredibly beautiful... my girl crush <3 The world needs to see more of her around!

i0.wp.com/.../ANTM-the-cycle-22-2pisode-3-9.jpg

ilarge.lisimg.com/.../960full-mame-adjei.jpg

pnews.missuniversusa.netdna-cdn.com/.../...ty-.jpg

tribzap2it.files.wordpress.com/.../...usa-2015.jpg</a>

• All are pretty but b is the best looking. Then e then d. Then b and a. I feel a little guilty for thinking the dark skinned girl is the least attractive but she's not as cute as the other girls. Not because of her skin but the b, d and e had some bomb ass faces. C is cute but kinda boring looking

• Girl C is such a cutie 😍

• ALL OF THEM!

• I think A is beautiful but i love dark skin <3. I am not a fan of C's face it is kind of plain to me and she is not very sexy but that could be because she looks underage to me :/ but i love how her hair is styled and looks. I do not like B's face but she is kind of sexy. D is very pretty and E looks lovely and like less of a model than the others and the kind of women who works in the cubicle next to you lol.
    I definitely voted A
    Im sooooo not surprised most people chose C.

• C doesn't look black. Or perhaps she's mixed. I don't count her in as a black beauty she's too light skinned.
    I picked D she's beautiful.

• I just googled C "Stephanie Rose" and she is Filipino-Aussie she isn't black. Why is she on this list? :D

• Lol and she's getting the most votes whoops my bad... I thought she was black but mixed most black women that are mixed would look like her but good catch ^^

• Haha yes she's beautiful no doubts but I was like YES a post dedicated to black women so I didn't feel like she belonged there. xD

• I voted E cause I like her style - she looks strong but gentle

• C and D are the best

• They can all get it too.

• C is gorgeous

• Only 1st one is black.. Other ones are mulats. Its a mixed black-white-/ race.

• The only one that's not black is c... Lol
      But yeah there most likely wearing weaves...(fake hair) or probably not. BUT my skin complexion is like this and have I REAL long hair and both parents and grandparents are black... All black girls don't look dark trust me.

• Okay, if you say so, but they still look waay to white to me doe. I like B the best!

• They're all cute, but not feelijg the first girl...

• Thank you for putting All of the above option! I think they are all pretty.

• C -- Hot damn!!!

• I like A the most.