Does everyone look good in black?

What do you think and why?

• Yes
  • No
  • Depends
  • Results

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe... but I know black looks good in some people ;)
    Lol but yes... it makes people look slimmer... it's an optical illusion kind of thing.

Most Helpful Girl

• Almost everyone does. It makes really fair people look like they're dying and it can make people with an olive complexion look jaundiced. You have to find the right shade of black for your skin type.

What Guys Said 18

• Yeah, I think black matches everything, as does white, any shade of gray, or even brown.

I've never though it looked good when people wear only one solid color though. It looks best to me if they wear an assortment of neutral colors.

• It's a slimming kind of deal. unless your real fat

• it looks real good on light skinned or white guys with a black beard and black hair ( preferrably a fade cut)

• If you're not good-looking in the first place, you will not look good in black. But that wasn't what you meant, was it?

I can't think of anyone whom black doesn't fit, but I don't know everyone. Probably.

• people with dry scalp and flakes dooo not..

• I thought that was red?

• I think for guys, black looks chique

• I should point out, not the black leather pants and jackets and whatnot.

• It depends if one can pull it off. I love leather though!

• Nanny McPhee didn't look good in black...

• I know I do.

• I don't know, but I look damn good in black 😎

• Depends. If the person is ugly, no matter what they wear, they're not gonna look very good.

• I think I look good in black shorts and t-shirts.😃

• I think it helps. tux is always at least ok.

• na. I think if you are tan or around that color, you would look good in black. But I find black people or really pale white people don't look better in black. I think navy suits them better.

• No. I don't look good in any color😊

• I doubt that! you just haven't found your best colors yet

• the color near the face is more important. You could wear jeans and a yellow T-shirt

• Oh, see? I didn't know that little rule. Lol

• Yes, because it highlights your body and color.

• Naw, cause some people are still ugly in black

• Depends

What Girls Said 20

• I don't think people understand what you're saying. Lol but I personally feel black compliments all skin tones. Luckily for me I look good in all colors. Muahahaha.

• No some people don't have the right skin tone for it.

• It depends on their skin tone.
    White and black are considered cool colors, so they match with cool skin tone (blue/purple veins).

• what about olive tone?

• Cool tone isn't strict to pale skin.
      If your veins are blue or purple, then you have cool undertones, if your veins are green then you have warm undertones. 😊

• I think I'm neutral, maybe closer to warm. But sometimes my skin looks greenish

• Although a lot of people do look good in it, some people who are extremely fair completed don't suit it as well.

• I believe it can. Sort of

• yes its classy

• Maybe not with their skin tone.

• No... they don't... some people just look straight up creepy. It's more about what kind of clothing you wear and if it fits rather than the color.

• It depends on their skin color, if a person is very very pale black can look very harsh against their skin tone so no not everyone looks good in black.

• Black is a very neutral colour and not only that, it makes everyone serious and mysterious. Also, it has a slimming effect.

• No, people who are really pale look like gothic. That's not good.
    Like I'm really pale white and light color look a lot better on me than black

• it's just a very serious, deep sort of color hahaha. i particularly think darker colors on lighter-skinned people and lighter colors on darker-skinned people look especially gorgeous, because of the contrast

• Yes because it is a very slimming color

• I don't look good in black. So nah

• I love black and I wear it for years, but recently I've started doubting that it does anything for me. Based on my profile pic, what do you think?

• It looks alright. :p I

• No, not everyone.

• Yup.
    Just do.

• Black looks good on everyone, as long as it's either a true black or has the right undertone.

• I think I look good in black

• if you re good looking everything would look good on ya
    if you re ugly you d look ugly in black white rainbow colors

• Yes, I look good in black and it's also very slimming.