Going on a gym date. HELP!

I am going to the gym with a guy that I like sometime this week. He is going to be acting as my trainer. He likes me. What are the gym date do's and don'ts?

Example: Perfume? Etc.

Most Helpful Guy

• i don't think perfume is a big deal but do not! forget deoderant! lol

What Guys Said 7

• Don’t expect to much from a gym date, take it for what it is and maybe develop into a healthy drink or food afterwards.

Don’t use corny gym phrases, ask lots of questions if he’s instructing you. Most men like to do the asking as it takes the pressure of off them, this makes a good opportunity for it to be the other way around.

• ask him to spot you while you squat :D

• Wear clothes that you would normally wear to work out. Don't over do it or you'll end up looking stupid at the gym.

• Prepare yourself as if you're going to a workout, not a date. Perfume isn't necessary, styling your hair isn't necessary, makeup isn't necessary, and fancy clothes aren't necessary.

• I was waiting for the obligatory troll comment haha. But thanks! I slummed it and got two dates :)

• No thanks

• you don't have to worry about a thing, there is nothing that a girl can do to turn off a guy.

• depends how you want to play it don't pretend like you don't need him or you may make him feel like a smaller man but don't be completley helpless either as you could be seen as clingy and not independant

What Girls Said 1

• I agree..don't over do it.

dress how you normally would to the gym..don't brother with hair or anything.

I always use just a spritz of perfume at the gym, just because I like to smell nice.

I'm sure he will notice. When is it bad to smell pretty? Neeeeevaaa,[=