How do you feel about leggings?

You know, tight black leggings or yoga pants, the kind that cling to your body and outline it perfectly. Girls, do you dress like this? Do you think that girls that do are promiscuous and if so why? Guys, do you find it attractive?

Most Helpful Guy

• Anything that accent's a girl's figure and shows off her curves makes for nice eye candy. But just because it's nice to look at doesn't make it attractive, per se. Many men use a girl's wardrobe to try to figure out aspects of her personality before actually approaching her. Usually guys who are interested in pursuing something long term rather than something fun or casual are like this. And to guys who try to use your wardrobe to analyze you, those same types of clothes and outfits that make for "eye candy" will also be a turnoff.

Think about it this way: A girl dressed in clothes that are meant to look "sexy" is like a sleek jungle cat on the prowl. It's beautiful to behold, but at the same time, you want to maintain a safe distance because you just KNOW there's a whole world of trouble waiting for you if you get too close.

What this also means, and girls should note this, is that just because a guy is checking you out doesn't mean he likes you or has any intention of approaching you. It's very likely he just likes the view and wants to leave it at that.

What Guys Said 18

• My campus is FULL of girls in leggings or tights. A quick visual survey seemed to show roughly like 8/10 girls were wearing tights. To be honest, not every one of em pulled it off. Its true they do make the figure nicer, but the girl has to have a relatively good figure in the first place. No ass = no ass even in tights.

In terms of promiscuity... only the girls who wear tights with nothing covering the waist/crotch section (a longer shirt or those tight dress type shirt things with the belt) while sporting a cameltoe that must be impossible to not notice or feel really, would I think are perhaps a little slutty.

• First off, great freaking name! Secondly, on a good body, they're incredibly hot. And they're so common now that I don't think the girl is promiscuous just because she wears them. If anything I'll think she's active and works out if she looks good or she's got no fashion sense if she looks bad.

• I once saw a girl with a top tucked into them, and I don't know about that unless you can really pull it off, even though I love tops & tees tucked into other pants, but if you have a shirt going over the top (not necessarily super long or baggy) then yeah I think they're cute, stylish & hot...

• It's mostly sexy if you got a nice butt. I caint speak 4 all men but I like business and classy. By no means does any Pants make make a girl seem promiscuous... Well, maybe if she's bending over while stretching them out to expose her thong/maybe more.

• If the arse and legs the pants are outlining are a nice sight, something the pants are doing a good job of advertising, 'Do I find it attractive?'... what do you think :)

• It's attractive if you have the body for it. That style only seems to look right on very thin girls. I don't gauge promiscuity on whether they are wearing yoga pants. I do think less of the girl if she's wearing athletic attire and clearly never works out. I criticize men on that point equally.

• link

You mean like these ?

- I like them a lot on girls actually.

Meaning that your not a fatty trying to pull the look of yea, super hot !

• i find it attractive

• eh I see girls pull off leggings all the time. very common in the japense culture because of the uniform.

but yeah its hot honestly :p

• it's definitely hot, you could probably pull it off, if that's what you're going for.

i have to warn you though, stick with the black, I saw a girl in pink ones, and it was ugly.

• Love them hands down.

• i think they are painfully hot!lol! it shows off your body a bit,but still maintains the dignity of classy women.

• I think black leggings are hot lol. They're pretty common in Australia

• I like them, if they're done right. They can be garish, but I like them. I never wear them though, I like tights more.

• Yes, I find girls who wear leggings and tights extremely attractive, I don't know what it is but I just think it's so hot. I know I'm not the only guy!

• Girl look fine in them, just know when to wear them, that's when you could get mistaken as a slut

• I only like it if I can see their ass.

• I wear them all the time : )

ohhh wait. oops.

so That's why I don't have a girl

What Girls Said 14

• I like leggings under skirts, dresses, or really long shirts that could pass as dresses. I find it annoying when girls wear leggings as pants, though. Yoga pants are OK, I like them because they're really comfy.

In photos:

Cute-- link

Cute-- link

Annoying-- link

• I get uncomfortable in them unless I have a shirt that covers my butt. I usually wear them to dance practice, although with a long enough shirt I'll wear them casually.

• I wear them when I go to the gym or like this link . Sometimes I'll pair them with boots instead of stilettos.

If it's done right, I think it can be very cute.

• I wear them under jeans to keep warm and with dresses when it is too cold to have bare legs. Looks OK to me.

• I am a size 0 long which is like Steve Wonder finding his red tie at a tool shop! The ladies in my area are very um shapely... So leggings are my escape because I don't have to deal with sizing. They are all I wear in the summer time and I f***ing love em!

• I feel weird wearing them. Unless, it's at home because they're really comfortable. I'm not sure what to wear with them. Long shirt, skirt, dress. But, I still feel weird. I think it's because I have a big bum. XD What is the proper or nice way to wear them, with what? Haha. Some girls that wear them with shorter tops, I find a bit weird. It just doesn't look right, plus your whole lower body shows and I do not want to see that.

• some times I will wear leggings if I have a shirt over them or a long shirt. they really define my legs even better than wearing shorts. and depending on how your wearing it its not promiscuous. depending on how their being worn determins if they look slutty or not

• my leggings are only reserved for the gym. I hardly wear them out casually.. I know lots of people who do and they look great on them! but it's just not my style.

• I personally love leggings, as long as they're worn correctly. I think they HAVE to be worn with long shirts, tunics, dresses, or long sweaters, otherwise, they can look...tacky.

I also think they are a great way to make a dress look a little more casual.

• I just hate when girls wear them with short shirts that expose their behind. Ew...besides that, it can look really nice depending what you pair it with.

• I notice the whole short shorts and leggings thing is becoming popular...in my area at least, with UGGs lol

• Yeah I have a few pairs. Never heard anyone being promiscuous for wearing them though. :S

• Haha yeah, I came across a blog called "girl, you're not wearing pants!" that was dedicated to posting pictures of girls like this. I was just wondering what other people thought :)

• I wear black tight leggings for excercise or going out (but with long top). They're amazing & comfy!

• i love them

• yea I do wear it mostly "dark colour" with long shirts I <3 it.