Do guys like naturally curly hair?

My hair is naturally curly. Not wavy curls, but very curly. I take the time to do it every morning to make sure they are bouncy, and not frizzy. But if you had a girlfriend with curly hair, would you want her to straighten it? I don't wear my hair curly all the time. I switch it up, and wear it wavy and straight quite often.

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh my god yes! I love curly and wavy hair so much. About 95% of the female population just does what they think is "better". And 90% of the female population believe that straight hair is "better". I hate that girls with naturally curly or wavy hair straighten it for this reason. Will every guy say you should keep it curly? Probably not. My opinion? Stay with the curls. Love em =)

What Guys Said 2

• I like curly hair.

• I like both straight and curly.

What Girls Said 3

• of course some guys do. it's all about preference.

• I have crazy curly hair too! what products do you use? I straighten my hair because I don't know how to control the curls! but I've met a lot of guys that love girls with curly hair. one guy said that it was "sexier" :)

• I just use Treseme flawless curls mousse, and twirl about 2 inch sections around my finger and let it air dry. It makes them bouncy, and I can roll the window down with my hair blowing out, and it not get frizzy. lol

• Not all men do, as for some might. Not all men like the same thing except for a nice rear and medium size breasts. That's just what I know.

I think curly hair is fine. I was born with straight hair, but it can be frizzy and hard to maintain.