Girls, how important is a guys hair to you?

Basically I have very crap hair with a very high hair line so I get a lot of people asking am I going bald ect. So the only thing I can do with my hair is to keep it short and hope for the best. Some days I'm out and on a rare occasion I feel confident, then will catch a sight if me in a mirror or window with my hair and realize how ugly I look.

So girls how important is a guys hair to you? I am 20 and have crap hair and it's the crappest thing in my life. When I look at a girl lately I been realising how important hair is to me. A girl with change from a style I liked to a different one and then I literally loose all attraction to her. If girls feel this way about guys I'm pretty much screwed for any chance of a love life. So yeah is a guys hair/ hair style important to you girls?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'll be honest, I'm kinda obsessed with a guy's hair. I love when it's long and soft and I can run my fingers through it.

On the flip side, I have crap hair too, so I know what it's like and I know you can't control what hair you have. I would never dismiss a guy just because I didn't like his hair.

What Girls Said 6

• yeah I agree, I notice a guys hair right away ha ha but I don't think its a deal breaker, it just depends on the girl

• i have a thing for shaved bald men with gotees so if you think ud look good like that try it tends to look better on thick or buff guys tho

• i lovvvvvveeee long hair but I don't really care with my babys dad he had the longest hair to his butt and he cutt it to his shoulders and I still feel the same

• If your that self conscious try a hat

• its not a deal breaker, there are ways you can improve it like go see a dermatologist or try a new haircut not a big deal but having nice hair is a plus though. I've liked a guy who was balding but it didn't matter to me because I liked him for his personality

i have to comment on one thing and say that its quite shallow of you to say that you lose all attraction for a girl who changes her style...what do you exactly mean by that? a lot of girls change their style all the time fashion is huge and trends change...

• Hair isn't so important to me...It's good as long as it's clean and not crazy. :-)

What Guys Said 0