Earrings on my boyfriend, no?

my boyfriend wears earrings on both ears and it makes me feel sick as I think they should be on girls but even though I don't say anything it bothers me so much but wouldn't if it was only on one ear so should I tell him and is it a turn on or turn off

Most Helpful Guy

• just tell him , I agree with you :D ( even one earring is weird , only for guys with beards or pirates ha ha :D )

• lol that's how I feel, but I don't want him thinking I'm trying to change him though so how can I tell him

What Guys Said 3

• so many guys wear one, what's the big deal if he wants to push the envelope a little and wear two? I see guys wearing two fairly often. Sure it's not 'in', but I wouldn't get sick over it.

• I have a friend who wears earrings, and paints his nails black. I think it's weird because earrings, and nail polish were designed/are meant for women.

• I think that girls shouldn't wear pants only skirts and dresses yet you don't see me going around dating girls who do that. If I like a girl, I like her for her...not what she wears

• yes I know I shouldn't feel that way but it's on both ears and if a girl is wearing pants at least other girls wear them as well, but no one apart from him wears them where I live otherwise it's classed as girly

• He probably doesn't care..you shouldn't either

What Girls Said 3

• Let him know about it and if its something dear to him and isn't willing to change then you should accept him as he is and live with it. If it bothers you so much you can't peruse a relationship because of it then you're probably better off with another guy who doesn't have his ears pierced.

• Question:Was he wearing them when you became interested in him?

• yes but everyone not just me says it's weird

• Okay...but would you like it if he told you to change something about yourself just because he didn't like it?

• he already has made comments on things I do like spending time too much time with friends

• If it bothers you that much maybe he isn't the right one for you.