Weird question for guys but do you ever notice girls skin imperfections?

like dark circles, pimples, uneven skin tone, things like that? I'm really self conscious of all that with my boyfriend. I usually wear makeup but times when were just in bed cuddling I don't wanna have to wear makeup

Most Helpful Guy

• Obviously most people would NOTICE those things, just like you're bound to notice any body flaws he might have. But that doesn't mean they make him feel any differently about you, because the vast majority of the time, they won't.

Everyone has body flaws. Even the hottest girls get pimples, or have stretch marks, or cellulite, or unwanted hair. Trust me: I used to work in TV and saw a LOT of models and actresses, before and after hair and makeup, and often wearing very little. Even Playboy Playmates have these issues, and many people consider them the "ultimate" in female beauty.

So, relax. You're human, and that's okay. He'd rather have you COMFORTABLE than worrying about your makeup every minute.

What Guys Said 13

• yes we notice but most of the time it's not enough to turn us off. What we notice (or me at least) is when you girls put on too much makeup to try and cover that stuff up, and then it becomes more noticeable.

• yeah, we notice but we don't really care. What we notice more than that is wayyy too much makeup. small imperfections are normal and don't matter, but when you have too much make up on it can be a major turn off.

• Yup we do. Its not a turn off at all. Small imperfections are not taken in consideration to the whole package. Its more of timing. Sometimes you'll look better with a lot of make up, other times not. The natural look is way more appealing in bed when we cuddle. It makes us see how much you trust us when you go all natural at times.

• sure. we notice. but it does not bother most of us. we have stuff too. it is just part of being human. If your guy is worth a sh*t he will not expect perfection. just a cool girl that is attractive(not perfect) and likes him for what he is. add warm and affectionate and you are set. if this does not work, you have the wrong guy.

• I think of it like this, if you're hot enough with makeup when we don't know you, then you're hot enough without it when we do know you.

• I notice it, sure. It's usually not a big deal. The only things that bother me are big moles, birthmarks, or white heads.

• I only really notice zits and I think they're cute, haha.

• haha what why would you think its cute?!

• I have no idea, it just is. On my girlfriend, anyway, not just on random people walking by :P

• I notice that stuff ...but it doesn't bother me at all.

Girls need to chill! :)

• Guys notice, do we care, no.

• Of course. Everyone notices that kind of thing.

• Yeah guys notice that kind of stuff, but really, it doesn't matter if your personality is just as beautiful

• Yes, but if we like you it doesn't really have an effect.

• Girls notice guys imperfections so why not?

What Girls Said 0