Guys: What do you think about girls that wear wigs?

Say she has decent hair length.

But she wants to give her hair a rest from fatiguing it (through everyday styles or extension wear).

Do you think they look great?

Do you not really care for them?

Whats your opinion?

Girls: Have you ever worn a wig? How much did it cost? And how did you know which quality of wig would be best for you.

What were peoples responses to it?

Also, would you assume she is bald men? just because she has a wig on.

Most Helpful Girl

• If it is the right wig,a guy wouldn't even know

I've had2 wigs, they aren't really my thing because I don't know how to put it on without looking like a cone head.

Another reason why I didn't like them is because I always felt they looked fake.well my first one looked cute because it was long and had bands, but after several wears I think they thin out and lose quality.keep in mind I was not spending a lot of money on them.they were synthetic inexpensive wigs less than $35. I have not tried lace fronts but I've seen girls pull it off

I didn't feel as confident in mine so I didn't get as good a reaction if I were to wear my own hair or add some tracks.I think I'm done with wigs unless I saw one in an amazing color that I wouldn't dye my real hair

What Guys Said 5

• I

ve never known a gilr who wore a wig on the street unless they had gone through chemotherapy or something. Why on earth would someone with a normal head of hair need one?

I have only seen wigs at costume parties. Anywhere else they'd look downright strange to me..

• The only time I would find wearing a wig acceptable is if she had cancer and was balding due to chemo.

• Well gut reaction would be negative...but they really cause no harm...I would always prefer natural...but that is certainly not a deal breaker...especially if there is a logical reason...(:(:(:

• As long as it looks natural I don't think I would even notice.

• I'm not sure I've ever spotted a girl who was wearing a wig, so I don't know what I would think about it.

• Some wigs are so good, that you can't even tell ;P.

Many women wear them. I'm sure you have.

What Girls Said 5

• I've worn them before just because I want a different hair style/hair color for only that day/or event. Real hair wigs can be expensive(which is why I've never bought one). there are some nice looking synthetic wigs out there, but you can't use any heat on them or they will melt. They style it comes in is the style you get. I'm not sure what look you're going for, but there's a ton of different websites out there if you google.

• I wore wigs when I was in high school. I am a member of Cosplay circle in my school. The wigs I wore at that time are colorful and I just wore it for cosplay. The wig was very cheap like $20-$40. When I was on work, sometimes I wore wigs in long locks to attend cocktails. For events, the wig I choose is 100% human hair wig, all are full lace wig or lace front wig. I never use U-part wig etc.

My wigs now is from a China online store : www.evawigs.com for full lace human hair wigs. The price is cheaper than local beauty shop and free shipping, about $270 for short wigs and >$300 for long wigs.

• i have never worn a wig but I heard that its hot as hell and you sweat a lot in them. I think they can be extremely expensive but I'm sure they sell good ones on ebay. Always get real hair cause it won't tangle and feels gross like one that's synthetic. And you can use flatting iron and curling iron on natural hair. Oh and make sure is remy hair.

• Guys don't like it.

Guys are surprisingly weird and picky when it comes to hair.

• The most I spent on a wig is $400 on an Indian virgin hair wig. The reason is because I dance a lot (professionally). With dancing comes sweat, and my real hair turns to frizz when wet. Once it dries it's stiff. I don't think it looks that great because it doesn't even have a texture to it (there's no curl or wave). If I wear cheaper wigs, they matt and get frizzy after a while from sweat and friction.

• Sounds gross ;\. and makes me not want to buy a wig.

But right now I have no other option. My hair needs a rest.

• I would think for that price the wig would be great!