Why do bad guys like good girls?

I'm a good girl - and I always seem to attract the bad guys. Why is that so? I don't go for them. I'm innocent, a virgin, shy and pretty quiet. Why do bad guys find that so hot?

Most Helpful Guy

• Innocence? Is more like naiveness to me...
    Good girls can many times be easily corrupted.
    What bad guys have is perseverance and cunning, and unfortunately, many of us like attention.
    Experience tells me that give attention to a good girl and eventually they give in....The so called good girls are so naive many times that they can never imagine a guy would do bad things to them, so as you can see, they make for easy targets.

• So true, the attention gets me to give the guy the benefit of the doubt! I haven't caved in because my instincts tell me that the guy is no good

What Guys Said 1

• I personally don't think that it's a matter of just the "bad boys" liking you but more that the "good guys" are less prone to act on their like for you than a bad boys are. For whatever reason or reasons the "good guys" and other guys in general have they are likely just not acting on a like they have for you like the bad guys do, generally bad boys are more brazen.

What Girls Said 8

• I think bad guys like the idea of looking after and dating an innocent girl. They like to feel they're big and macho and want the girl to need them if they're vulnerable. They probably also want to see how innocent you really are later on, and if you're not, the guy would probably find it hot as he would know you were only that way for him.

Make any sense?

• Easy.guys think good girls are easy! You're probably polite to them and they take that as a weakness.so they think you'll be 'easy' to get into bed.

Or at least they hope so!

The other guys like you too but guess what.the bad guys are elbowing them out of the way because of course the bad guys are more aggressive! Part of being BAD!

You have to LOOK for the good guys to some extent!

• Because good girls are just bad girls that don't get caught :) Just kidding!

I suppose because good girls are trustworthy, honest, and innocent - they wouldn't try to hurt a guy on purpose. Whereas with a bad girl, you can't trust her, you don't know her motives, or whether she's playing games or not.

• Well maybe it's because opposites attract? If the guys you're attracted too are the "bad boy" type, and you're the quiet girl then that can make sense. Also, maybe seeing bad boys excites you since you're the good girl type.

• So I totally read the question backwards xd' sorry, just switch everything I said! If the guys are attracted to you, also bad boys for some reason like innocence, maybe it's the fact that they aren't so nice?. _.

• Good girls aren't to be scarred be trustworthy, honest and innocent. Will never hurt a guy just because she felt like it. But Bad girls are the exact opposite. They like to play mind game (not cool). Which is better a good girl or bad girl, you pick.

• Lol I use to never attract them even though I wanted them until I got prettier. Now they get all shy when I try to talk to them like putty in my hands but some still try to control me

They want dominance and someone to manipulate

• Probably because only a jerk would have an obsession with "deflowering". I had the same problem for a while.

• They don't like the innocence, they like the challenge.