Guy stares at girl then looks down and away?

Guy has his body angled in a girl's direction and stares at her. She looks away then looks back. He's still staring. She looks away a second time then looks back to see if he's still staring. He is. She looks away a third time. When she looks back he is still staring but then he looks down. His eyes sweep the floor and he ends up looking to his right. What does that mean?

Most Helpful Guy

• It means the the guy is attracted to her.

What Guys Said 4

• hmm he likes you or he's trying to figure or understand how you act and react to certin things. that just how some people are.. I was like that when I was a kid. its another way getting to know you but with out the talking if that makes sence... you can allways make the frist move and just say hey and see what he does hahaha just to see what happends..

• You obviously know a little body language if his body is pointed towards you. He obviously likes you and is shy. Go give him a hug and a kiss on the cheek. He will respond!

• sometimes guy avoid staring cause he won't develop feeling for that girl, he doesn't want get flirt with girl.

• Staring by itself means absolutely nothing.

People are constantly just scoping the area, bored, aimlessly looking around, sometimes focusing on one thing without noticing. Even if they are looking at you, what does that say in the bigger picture. Nothing.

What Girls Said 3

• Guy stares at girl then looks down and away? What does that mean?

Probably means that the gal didn't give any cues that she liked being stared at or that she reciprocated interest so he felt bad and stopped staring at her.

• He thinks she's hot and wishes she would talk to him, most likely.

• I asked this same kind of question a while ago. I have experienced this a few times and was freaked out. I had a lot of mixed emotions about it. Does he like me does he wanna kill me I didn't really know what to think about it. It was so intense though that I had to know why people stare that way. I know he wasn't just staring because it had happened many times prior to this one time and not just that he made direct eye contact and kept it on me for several minutes and his eyes followed me as I turned. So after asking around numerous People told me that He could be a sociopath. He showed the signs of being one. Just look it up if you see that this is how he is behaving then be careful.