Short men vs. tall men..

alright ladies, you see the question, which do you rather prefer and why? does he make you feel safe? make you feel better in bed? what is it?

Most Helpful Girl

• I genuinely don't care. I've dated short guys, I've dated medium guys, I've dated really tall guys.

It was NEVER an issue, with any of them. I find their body type more attractive than their height.

• but tall guys can do more in bed (position wise)... fact

• Not that I noticed, haha!

GAG Video of the Day

Would you date someone younger/older/married?

What Girls Said 25

• height and body are not factors for me. I care about their face, voice, character and how they treat me. I have dated boys exactly my height and taller and it didn't make a difference to me.

• I'm short, 5'2 on a good day.. so most all men and a lot of women are taller than I am. I don't like how extremely tall (for my height that's anything over 6 ft) It makes me feel almost like a child and that is NOT a sexy feeling for me. I think a man within 8 inches or so makes for a better 'fit' when it comes to lots of different sexual postions too. For me, it doesn't have anything to do with making me feel safe or protected. That is something that comes from inside the man, his personality,his demeanor and his strength. My husband is 5'10 and I know he could and would protect me with his life, no matter the height of the anyone threatening me.

• I'm not a small girl (over 5'5) so a taller man would make me feel more 'secure' in a hug because his body would really engulf me(in a warm fuzzy way).

And generally the idea of being engulfed (not overwhelmed) is a feeling I like.

That being said :) I've only dated guys 6'2 and over because they simply approached me and ended up being pretty cool dudes.

I don't place a huge emphasis on height but have grown accustomed to the feel and perks of having a boyfriend who is much taller.

• I prefer tall men, purely for the reason that I am tall (I'm 5'10"-11").

• Tall guys I love, anyone over 5'10 or is still significantly taller than me in heels is great in my book. But the only weird thing about it is thatI feel like if I dated someone really tall I feel it looks like I'm someone's lost child trying to walk with a really tall man. Like a lot of my cousins are over 6'1 I'm 5'2.5, 5'3 give or take a cm. So you know how that looks in a picture(what I see in family photos) like I'm a child so it may just look weird in person but oh well.

More from Girls
20

What Guys Said 3

• It's been proven that when it comes to systematic animalistic attraction that tall men beat short men 10 out of 10 times even if they both posses the same good looks.

Only when the short guys have something more to offer, like a winning personality or very deep pockets will the short guy win over the tall guy 10 out of 10 times.

• What about tall vs. short girls?!

• @RyeLee; I save that answer for another question. :-P

• women prefer taller men, in bed theyre are more postions taller men can do, but the primary reasons for it are primarily social

• Generally, women prefer TALLER (subjective, varies from point of view) men --- "as long as the man is taller" rule but the rule doesn't always apply.

I've seen some taller women dating a guy who was shorter than them and they seem to be happy.

But taller heights are associated with status, power, wealth, security, and not to mention the standards placed by the media on ads. Models are taller because as some people put it they're "walking hangers" or "they fit better on clothes of standard sizes."