What kind of body shape do you like on women?

Do you prefer :

Extra thin

thin

normal but on the thin side

normal

normal on the larger side

chubby

overweight

obease

And Height:

Very small

small

average

tall

very tall

Tell me ^^

Most Helpful Guy

• Here's a decent chart:

link

I'd be okay with 1-5 and 8. The 0 isn't healthy, and some 1's may not be healthy (if they dieted to that size), while other girls are a one naturally, and that's fine with me. I've dated a girl who was about a 5.5 on that chart, but that's about as far as I'd go. 6 & 7 are too big, and 9 is gross and masculine to me.

Heightwise? I probably wouldn't deny any girl outright based on her height, but I generally prefer to be taller than she is (I'm 5' 10", so I'm taller than most women anyway), and I have a bit of a preference for petite girls, though most of my GFs have been around average height (5'2"-5'6").

What Guys Said 16

• I prefer short to really short or average height girls, but I'm 6' so any girl around that is good. Skinny to to thick or curvy. I prefer smaller girls in general, but lots of shapes look good.

• "Normal but on the thin side" to "chubby"

Very small to average

I don't like girls with skinny limbs, and I don't like girls who are taller than me. My crush is between small and average height, and kinda chubby. :3

• I'm fairly small. I'm only 5'5" and weigh only 120-150 (it seems to fluctuate between those extremes. If she were to ever "be on top", I wouldn't want to feel like I was being crushed, since I have a small frame...so, please, nothing more than me (so no 200 lb girls, or even 150). When it comes to height I prefer her to be taller than me with heels on, but shorter, when they're off. I realize there are different height heels, but as long as she's at least one or 2" taller than me with them on, I'm golden :)

• 1. I exercise regularly and would appreciate it if the woman I like did also.

2. About my height or shorter.( I am about 5'8")

• Extra Thin -> Normal

Very smal -> average height

• Im not too particular but I do prefer average height and on the normal size in weight. I'm not into the whole six-pack thing on girls nor am I into the chub rolls on them

• tall girls or average gals will do for me, color does not matter, but figure must be good. Normal body will be fine,

• I'm a big guy so I like little women. Opposites attract and all that.

• Normal Fit/thin (i'd like a work out Buddie)

and very small to avg height.

thats is just me :/

• A Polygon.

• Rachel ray

• normal on the larger side and average or tall

• I'm not to worried about it I guess, what ever she is.

• anything but obese or malnourished, and anything but midgets or lurchettes.

• Between normal on the thin side and normal on the larger side.

Average or tall.

I would like that because that's closely related to me.

• Average height chubby girl is what I mainly go for.

What Girls Said 2

• any and all shapes if your asking everyone here.

• lol at any of the guys putting thin or small being downvoted and chubby girls preference being upvoted only, OP or other user obviously can't handle that guys have different preferences and overweight isn't the only right answer

• It's usually one girl on here. Won't say her username, but she doesn't like anyone who prefers anything other than big girls cause she's one herself