Why are guys so obvious when they check a girl out?

Ok, guys that don't know me usually check me out daily. Actually, I guy looked me right in my face and looked right to my chest and then on down! Why are guys so obvious when they check a girl out?!

Most Helpful Guy

• I was reading that girls actually don't like this, so I get why you're asking. It's mainly because he just doesn't want to play games. He clearly wants to show you that he thinks you're attractive.

What Guys Said 13

• the thought that goes through my mind is, how are you going to notice me when you're not noticing me noticing you :P just like that song by akon. iam not saying be a perve or anything, I try to stare at a girls eyes try to lock eye contact and then smile and if she smiles that's when I know I have a golden opportunity to make a move. its been going on since the dawn of man, we see something we like, we check out the goods so to speak, get used to it. don't want to get checked out I would suggest never leaving your house.

• Because man. We love using our eyes to stare at the qualities that interest us the most. Just so happens that boobs and butts are just superb qualities to daydream about. Even women agree that boobs are awesome. I understand it is not respectful to just stare and fantasize about a woman right in front of her, but some find it flattering that they are at least being noticed. Boob Vision is a very powerful ability, we honestly can't turn it off.

• It's uncontrollable. We can't stop it, we can only hope to contain it.

• Why not?

I mean, really, why try to hide it? We're men. You're women. There's billions of people on the planet, and aside from a few thousand, they all came about from men and women getting naked, lmao.

What's the shame of looking a woman over?

• what about making her feel uncomfortable? what if you have a girlfriend?

• Well, that's tough luck. As long as a guy isn't flat out staring at her boobs/ass, then there's nothing wrong with looking a woman over, lol. You start getting all "sensitive" like that, you get women writing articles like this. link

As for me, I'll look over any woman who's worth it, haha.

• Why the hell should we hide it? I'd rather know if a girl is interested then have to wonder and risk getting rejected if I try 'n flirt with you.

• I can't help it! I don't think I'm being obvious when I am checking her out. Women are so sexy and beautiful we can't help ourselves! When I see a girl with a nice ass I just have to get a closer look!

• To show they're interested. That's the sleazy way though, I just smile or wink. I'd feel like a douche bag if I just stared at a girls chest and ass

• They are trying to let you know that their interested in you!

• I can't really help it.

• Cause we want to see if you like us as well or if you turn away also cause most of the time we get lost in how you look

• To be honest.. Guys are like that checking out the face, the chest, legs. When girls walk by them, now they gonna check the back and ass. That's guys for you. It's only natural. You should feel proud of you're body.

• The question is, why not? What's the point in hiding it?

• thats just how a lot of guys are... gonna have to get used to it

What Girls Said 11

• They have no class. Men aren't held responsible for their inappropriate behavior. Its not their fault that they are assholes, they get a free pass for unacceptable behavior because of their penis.

• they don't know how to be subtle

• Not all but most want to let us know they find us attractive. Or the guy doesn't care or mind if you see him staring.

• no manners.

• I have to agree with anon. That is just the way they are, and if they are not be obvious about they are doing it on the sly. Either way if a girl is aware she knows what is going on.

• Lack of respect...my man does this in front of me and makes comments...makes me hate him.

• Maybe because women are afraid to tell them not to since we're raised to be passive and quiet. My boyfriend used to be like this. He never noticed himself doing it most of the time, but he would do it often. I got annoyed by it since it was downright disrespectful, and ever since I told him that it's really obvious that he checks everyone in the female species out, he's stopped. Some guys also don't realize that they're doing it.

• I think that and my personal experience while taking the bus a lot I have noticed that a lot of man do this. for some retarded reason they think that by doing this that woman will magically become attracted to them. this is why I think they do that. I think that this is more common in black men.

• idk that's what I'm wondering! I would think they'd do it when the girl isn't looking, but nope. I know a guy who does this when I'm right in his face.

how would he like it if I did the same thing to him! :D

• They weren't raised right by their mothers.

• Meh! A guy gets killed for being open about his sexuality (not all women do this.) But when a guy tries to br more passive about his attraction, he's told to be more honest. Now, we're only talking about checking a girl out, not talking/trying to date her.

• Oh please! Women always have to put up with your bs. But if a woman does something or wants something all of sudden she's a "shallow bitch".

• Men are encourages to be sexually open in society. A woman who talks to a lot of guys and flirts gets called a slut by resentful men and insecure jealous women. All she has to do is.talk to get called that

• Because they are rude. How retarded do you have to be to not know how rude it us to just stand there and stare at someone?