Thin looks better, but thick feels better?

And if so, which one is more important.

A friend of mine said that recently. That cuddling or having sex with a bit thicker woman feels better. Not obese obviously, but a bit bigger than would be considered ideal. He said like plus size model robyn lawley link or marilyn monroe link

But Victoria's secret thin, just looks better link link

Would you agree? And if so what would be more important to you? Obviously you can't have both

Most Helpful Guy

• Thicker >> Thinner. Your friend makes a valid observation. Thicker girls have more cushion for the pushin' and more ass to grasp. Skinny girls do look better because most clothes are made for them and their bodies generally have excess fat which can change their features.

Something in the middle has the best of both worlds though. So here link it would be one middle, 2 right, 3 left for me

What Guys Said 7

• They're both hot.

This is like asking whether a guy who is like 225 lbs with no body fat or 205 lbs with no body fat.

You can probably come up with an opinion but you probably also would be pretty damn happy with either.

If you look like either of the body types mentioned or something between the two, be proud and happy.

• Thin, Thick , these are subjective terms. How long is a long piece of rope? Boob: C cup to DD. DDD is too much. Hips: round, curvy even full are good terms. If your arm pits to your ankles is a strait line this is bad. Booty: round, full and bubble are good. Blade type, flat or flabby = bad. Also, The breast should stick out further than the stomach. These are all my opinion, but most men will agree with me on almost everything I have said.

• I wasn't talking about proportions but actually the fat or lck thereof around the proportions. Imagine the same girl thicker or thinner if you like

• This stuff is too tedious for me to notice. I'm not cuddling with a girl because she weights 10 pounds more or less.

• I think a thicker woman is sexier, feels better and also has more freedom and happiness in what they eat!

• Yes fat is better

• yes it's true..

• Thin looks better and feels better. Fat is ugly and unhealthy. Almost all men agree.

Your friend is a 'chubby chaser' (a person with a disorder that makes them find fat people attractive)

What Girls Said 4

• If by "thick" you mean girls with those figures, then they feel better AND look better than very thin women. But many girls really mean this: link when they describe themselves as thick. In that case, thin would be better. But a woman blessed with a shape like Marilyn Monroe or Kim K is very lucky. A small waist and big hips is the best of both worlds and will be attractive to a majority of men.

• Ok, marilyn was a bad example, because she is known for her shape, but I mean even if she wasn't an extreme hourglass, but just normal, she'd fall into what I mean. From like body fat percentage

• i think inbetween is ideal not too thick and not too thin

• Marilyn Monroe had a 24 inch waist. Do you really think she was thick? No.

I know you're seeking confirmation that thicker is better, but you and almost every other thick girl online look nothing like Marilyn or even Robyn

• I'm looking for the opposite I'm on the thing site

And actually marylin monroe had a 22 inch waist and yes I would consider her thick. Sure she had an extreme hourglass shape but she also had meat on her bones. Just compare a picture of her to that of an average model today. I never said she was fat or that she wasn't beautiful

• interesting question. curious what the fall out to this will be.