What hair type do you think looks best?

This is just out of curiosity because I constantly see people saying stuff like "I wish my hair was curly" or "I want straight hair." What hair type do you think looks nicer?

• Straight
    29% (10)25% (5)27% (15)Vote
  • Wavy
    40% (14)40% (8)40% (22)Vote
  • Curly
    9% (3)10% (2)9% (5)Vote
  • Doesn't matter
    22% (8)25% (5)24% (13)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
11|8

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 8

• I'd say doesn't matter cause I don't bother much with it but I voted 'A' cause my preference if given a choice is long straight silky hair :D

0|0
    0|0
  • Any style can be great as long as it fits that particular girl. A girl might look like a princess with straight hair, but boring with curly hair. It all depends on what suits that girl best.

1|0
    0|0
  • I've always leaned towards straight or wavy hair. Curly is fine too though, but I like straight or wavy typically.

0|0
    0|0
  • i'd have to say wavy for anything but black hair personally. Then it's freaking hot when it's straight.

1|0
    0|0
  • Curls turn me on

0|0
    0|0
  • What gender?

0|0
    0|0
  • Straight or wavy, but not curly.

0|0
    1|0
  • As long as I'm attracted to her, it doesn't matter.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• anything long, sleek and shiny looks great

i love naturally straight hair but I think its mega sexy when people have big ringlet curls like this link link

0|0
    0|0
  • Any hair type that's natural. I find that that's what people look the best in. I know this one girl who had these gorgeous curls, but she always insisted on straightening her hair. It ended up looking very lifeless and damaged, such a shame. :/

0|0
    0|0
  • Wavy link

0|0
    0|0
  • whatever suits the person but I straight black hair looks great. Mine are a dark brown straight hair that curl at the tips and lighten to a golden brown.

0|0
    0|0
  • wavy or straight. not curly.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like them all.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like wavy

0|0
    0|0
  • All of them can look good, unless it's that really tight, curly hair that isn't subject to gravity.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like all of them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Straight hair looks the best

0|0
    0|0