Why would he say he's coming over, not show up, and then ignore my calls?

I've known this guy for about 2 years. We've been talking on and off throughout the time we've known each other. When we first started talking he would hang around a lot but he was sorta pressuring me to have sex with him. After awhile, he gave up asking me about it and seemed sorta happy that I didn't give in. He also continued to hangout with me. This past summer, I was finally ready to have sex with him and he exhibited symptoms of erectile dysfunction and seemed really embarrassed. We stopped talking for a little and then resumed not too long ago. Well now, we've gotten much closer. He invited me to Thanksgiving dinner (I didn't go). And we've been spending more time together. I even let him borrow my car. Last week, we were in the car and his phone rang. He told the guy he was with his "girl" and that he would call him back. It was the first time he had referred to me as that, so I was shocked. A week later, I phoned him and he told his friends in the background to quiet down because he was on the phone with his girl. He proceeded to tell me that he was on his way over and that he would call me when he got close. He never did. The following day, I text him to ask what happened and he never responded. He also stopped answering my calls. I'm not sure what could have happened. I thought everything was fine. I should add that I hinted that I wanted us to be more intimate and he said that he'd prefer we go out and do stuff. Could he still be ashamed about what happened? But, then why would he say he's coming over, not show up, and then ignore my calls? Its like he's acting very hot and cold...

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Guys Said 1

• Its clear he is ashamed cause when it was no pressure he wasn't able to perform and now you are acknowledging a problem he has "(erectile dysfunction)" as wanting more than what your getting "(more intimate)" and what he is capable of even though you didn't say it directly. in my eyes you overwhelmed him he is trying to avoid the weird it is you and him coming up with excuses like that never happened ( all the time) lol. Key problem is you asking for more trust me no guy dosen't give his all and you told him he fell short, can't take failure so say your coming and drop off the map classic. I hosted numerous sex parties and all my females will tell you some of my friends had excuses lol yes I share, nothing like a train. but back to business he even wanted to be seen with you in public he was hoping to have being tired and anything else as an excuse that he could. for future reference train him tell him let you know when he is about to nut the pause and stop and let him go down but make sure your telling him to tense up like when he is holding his pee and keep practicing pat his ego and in no time you'll reap the rewards.

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!