Is it ever ok for a girl to text a guy first? if so, when and how often?

All up there. I would prefer for guys to answer with their opinions no offense girls. Thanks. =]

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• its perfectly ok for the girl to start textingit starts to get annoying at the point where you already set a time and date for your next meet & there's not much to discuss really since you don't really know each other so much yet, still someone asks you how you feel at the moment, and tries to start the conversation you're going to have prematurely, while its nice to see someone think about you and your opinion it also suggests that they may be expecting/wanting/pushing for a lot more than you're willing to give currently therefore pointing towards a character-flaw or even psychological problems (noone likes a stalker/creep)

What Guys Said 4

• yes deffinatly, especially if you think he likes you. nothing better than a girl you like talking to you first :).

• ya always but don't text all the time because if you do it will likely creep him out if he replys right away start up a convo if he doesn't wait a day to text him again he might be busy at that moment and it always good to text him happ birthday on his bday and ask what he wants so you have an idea

• For me yes and whenever you want.

• So to you its not a turn-off when a girl texts you first?

• Nope I'd like it. It'd surprise me.

• yeah, I love it when girls text me first. I don't know why, even if I KNOW they don't like me, or even if I don't like them, it makes me feel like they texted me first, so they must truly be my friend since it's obvious they were thinking about me. i wish more girls didn't mind texting first, honestly even though guys don't talk about it much, once or twice I've been with a few of my friends and we all agreed that the whole "guys have to text girls first" thing is stupid for a lot of reasons. we just hate it. I simply don't text the girls that have never texted me first, because I don't know whether they actually enjoy texting me or not, so I don't bothernow, with the girls that DO text me first sometimes, I'm more than happy to text them first, because since they text me first sometimes I know they enjoy talking to me. a lot of girls don't know how guys think =P

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!