What do you do when you're too ugly to date?

I have asked if my looks met guys' physical standards for dating, and every guy said no. Here are some of the answers I got, copied and pasted: You could lose a little weight but you're a butter face at best.Sorry my but no, I'm not a mean guy but I would like to see someone more nicer in my bed in the morning.No, unfortunately even if you were the nicest person in the world, I would not be able to date you simply because I find you incredibly unattractive. It may seem shallow, but for any relationship to work, there has to be some attraction.EWWWWW...There goes my dinner.And those were the NICE ones!So I can't get a guy on looks because I'm too ugly, and even though I have a really nice personality they won't date me because I'm ugly. what is there for me to do?

oh hey, I got another response:
god no
oh look, one more:
K I'm sorry but your *** ugly an don't get mad because you asked what I think so yeah
I'm just going to keep posting them as they trickle in:

2/10 Sorry, but I am just being honest. I don't find you attractive at all.

pretty ugly
you look like a tanker, aka a massive sh*t
whoa, thank you for all the nice answers. wasn't expecting that.i wasn't trying to be an attention seeker, but I was like, if THAT many guys say I'm too ugly to date, will I ever have hope? but you guys sort of proved my theory that YA is mostly trolls.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I like your question cause it made me laugh. Well done.Now down to business...There are three things you need to realize...1) Young/immature men are superficial and therefore can't be relied upon for useful answers. They simply don't have the experience to realize what attraction is. So ignore any guy under 25 who's trying to make you feel bad. Most guys of this age only wants physical beauty, even if it leaves them lonely and unwanted.2) Unconsciously we men value (feel attraction) all aspects of a woman: A) How she makes us feel - using humor and intelligence... challenging us to think and laugh. B) How she makes us feel - using body language and physical touch - flirting and touching and making our bodies respond in kind. C) How she makes us feel - using her appearance - do we like how she looks, how she dresses, how others respond to her making us imagine how we'll feel when others see us together (ego driven feelings) D) How she makes us feel - emotional intimacy and rapport - do we feel comfortable around her, does she relate to us, do we feel seen and heard and appreciated?My point is this - attraction is an unconscious decision that our conscious mind tries to justify. And this all comes from how a woman makes us feel. Learn how to make a man FEEL something (happy, sad, then angry, then glad) and you'll turn any guy into your next stalker. It's called seduction and it takes push-pull techniques.3) Its not how you look, or what you say that peaks a man's interest... it's who you're BEING when you're around him. Learn about men and what makes our bodies respond and you'll discover that your physical features are only a small part of what you're communicating. Pay attention to how you dress, how you move, how you touch and HOW you talk. These are the aspect of yourself that will MOST attract men... not just your face.I'm serious.Hope this helps you see the light and see the possibilities!~ RobbyMy Blog ( link )

• Wow dude, really good advice. thanks.

What Guys Said 7

• I am an ugly man of 46. Women have always called me ugly or a minger which means very ugly. Only gay men find me attractive but then again gay men aren't fussy as long as you're male that's all they care about. I have met many ugly men like me that spent a life time being unwanted, but a few have inherited a lot of money and when they showed their wealth women who previously wouldn't touch them with a barge pole suddenly wanted to know them, so if you are ugly and want a girlfriend you need money otherwise you'll always be unwanted.

• You are probably just getting trolled.

• i think you are maing a joke on us really.. I don't see where you come off as ugly! in some pictures you seem really cute

• Sounds to me like you're not the one with ugliness issues. These vile boys you are conversing with ought to be drawn and quartered for their incredible impudence. What a bunch of sh*tstains.

• Honey, I know I have insight, and that that is good. :)

• No, just informing you.

• Well thanks, but I don't really have much of an ego to inflate, if that was your intent.

• Show Older
  • Let me set something straight here, there are no standards. Regardless of what they tell you, guys aren't going through a mental checklist in their heads of features that you MUST meet. We have a general idea of what turns us on but what it boils down to is we either FEEL attraction for a girl or we don't. For me there have always been exceptions to the rules. Also most of the girls I've really crushed on were ones that sort of "grew on me". Secondly, I think those guys have pretty poor taste in women. Looking at your profile pics, you're pretty damn good looking to me. I consider my self a face guy and you have a very nice face. I have no complaints about the rest of you either. Those comments were harsh and that must have been a blow to your confidence but let me assure you that being to ugly to date is something you needn't concern yourself with. You're not even close. Not by a long shot. Maybe I should move to your town, there must be lots of pretty single ladies there!

• Me 2... although it sounds desperate I'm finally over my breakup with my ex where I can start looking at girls as potential girlfriends again

• Bring me with.

• Based on your pictures I think you're pretty attractive. Not even close to ugly. You're not asking the wrong guys. So I guess your question should be when you pick the wrong guys. lol

• I posted a question on Yahoo asking if I'm attractive with a bunch of my pictures from facebook and didn't get a single negative answer. Maybe your question is being trolled.

• You have 5 people that say the opposite of those guys. Something seems weird.

• these are what you have been told, from your pics I think your actually cute

• In the yahoo answer folks' defense, everybody posts those "am I attractive" questions and it's a little redundant. you're cute, nuff said

• Well these guys are a bunch of dipsh*ts for not recognizing a good looking girl when they see one

• That's actually one of the ones I used. I used all the ones in my profile except the family one.

• Show Older

What Girls Said 6

• 4d

You're just making all this up. Men will never tell a woman she's ugly.

• I'm sorry, but I've just looked at your pictures and frankly I think you're beautiful. I know I'm not a guy but you have beautiful eyes and a lovely bone structure.Guys are just idiots when they're younger. Don't listen to them-eventually they're waste bands that prevent them from gaining too much weight will break, they'll have beer bellies, lose hair from their heads and have hair growing from other places on their bodies. Where you'll just get better with age.I honestly, truly mean that.

• wow are you ok? you keep on posting the answers though so I guess your handling this alright..guys will be guys there is someone that will want you for you girl!

• Just think about how self conscious or horribly arrogant a guy must write things like that. Pity them for their lack of decency. Don't let some fat 34 year old loser living at home dictate how you feel about yourself. You're beautiful and the more you think that, the better you'll feel about yourself.

• Honestly I think those boys that left you those comments were most likely being smart a$$es. First of all do you think you are attractive? When a woman is confident in her self men will notice. Do you really want a guy that doesn't find you attractive? Those that blow you off are obviously looking for something else. You don't want that type of guy...cause you will never be able to trust him and you will always be self conscious around them. That's not any fun!

• Oh lol nvm

• Not you baseballbandfreak27, she means the guys whose responses I copied and pasted

• Im not being a smart ass I actually thinks she cute

• First of all you aren't ugly and you definitely don't deserve to have guys say things like that about you if they don't like you, who cares you love yourself and you are worth more then they'll ever be. You have a lot to offer someone and I don't think guys should be so superficial especially since looks fade but a persons personality and awesome characteristics are extremely important. You will for definate find an awesome guy that will find you irrestiable and love you for everything you are . So keep smiling and being happy with being you!