Should I be worried that he doesn't give me butterflies?

One of the key things I always see people using to figure out whether or not you're really in love with someone is whether or not there's a presence of butterflies when you see them. Or at least butterflies during the honeymoon phase.I'm a little concerned with my boyfriend... He's absolutely perfect for me and has everything I've always wanted in a guy. We get along really well and I love him so much. It always puts a smile on my face when I think about him. But I've never really gotten butterflies with him (only a couple times), has this ever happened to somebody? I normally always get butterflies so I'm a little worried that it could mean I'll end up losing my attraction to him... Is that a bad sign or am I thinking into things too much?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• No, you should not be worried. Here's a tip: STOP LISTENING TO OTHER PEOPLE. What the f*** are butterflies? Who cares? All that matters is you think he's perfect for you and he has everything you've ever wanted. You are literally a dumbass if you dump him because you don't get a feeling in your tummy. Not everyone gets the same feelings. I think butterflies are for people who have little bitch stomachs. You are thinking too much. Don't f*** up a good thing for absolutely no good reason.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• I think you're over-analyzing the relationship, which girls like to do. The reason you don't get butterflies is only because you're comfortable around him.

• No, don't be worried. I don't always get butterflies with my boyfriend, but that's okay. We have more of a companion love than a passionate love, even though it's a bit of both. If he makes you happy and you make him happy, what more do you need?Also, maybe you really do get butterflies. You're just not recognizing them as that because you're looking for something else.