• Ask
  • myTake

Should I be worried that he doesn't give me butterflies?

One of the key things I always see people using to figure out whether or not you're really in love with someone is whether or not there's a presence... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• No, you should not be worried. Here's a tip: STOP LISTENING TO OTHER PEOPLE. What the f*** are butterflies? Who cares? All that matters is you think he's perfect for you and he has everything you've ever wanted. You are literally a dumbass if you dump him because you don't get a feeling in your tummy. Not everyone gets the same feelings. I think butterflies are for people who have little bitch stomachs. You are thinking too much. Don't f*** up a good thing for absolutely no good reason.

Was this helpful? Yes

0/2000

What Guys Said 2

• I've only had one girlfriend who gave me butterflies and that was a stupid relationship. If I get the butterflies from someone it means I'm not thinking clearly anymore and that means I can't see straight even if the relationship is shit. So butterflies and I say "fuck you bitch I'm out!!! or ideally never go down that path.
    Now I go for laughter. Shared humour is the best and is something that should only get better as time goes on.

What Girls Said 3

• At least you get some if it were all the time it's probably be purely sexual attraction and not anything stable for a relationship

• I think you're over-analyzing the relationship, which girls like to do. The reason you don't get butterflies is only because you're comfortable around him.

• No, don't be worried. I don't always get butterflies with my boyfriend, but that's okay. We have more of a companion love than a passionate love, even though it's a bit of both. If he makes you happy and you make him happy, what more do you need?Also, maybe you really do get butterflies. You're just not recognizing them as that because you're looking for something else.

This "We have more of a companion love than a passionate love" describes most good stable relationships perfectly.

What They Said On Facebook