How To Say Good Morning To Your Crush?

So there's this chick I like a lot, I know she's only gonna get like 5 hours of sleep, so I told her id send her a wake up text if I'm still awake, I will be, so what should I send her, I don't want it to be too cheesy, she's 19 and I'm 24

Yea, I should have just said "wake the hell up" like I wanted to, good morning beautiful netted me no response, and she pretty much asked another guy to hang out with her, so I think its time to move on

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Good morning beautiful ;) I love that song :)

• lol :)

• oh golly,I was going to say the same thing haha

What Girls Said 7

• good morning beautiful is always a winner :)

• What up beautiful?

NO.

Kiss me.

• How about "Good Morning (insert her name here). Seriously? You cannot think of this on your own or what?

• LMFAO, true that bro

• Stop being so hatefull and bitter with every post of yours -_-

• Hey maybe I should just text her "wake the f*** up bitch" that should do the trick

• Show Older
  • "Hey the sun is up! What a wonderful morning." :P

• Goodmorning beautiful or Morning sunshine!(: Goodmorning texts are the best lol.

• 30d

your really cute, just sayin

• good morning sunshine!

• I agree with knowmeyourself. Good morning beautiful is a really good way also hey there sleeping beauty,don't make things a routine.Be creative and find other ways and not say the same one over and over.

What Guys Said 2

• 30d

Rise and shine Valentine usually does the trick

• Dude if she is just a crush then don't say anything like Good morning beautiful and sh*t like that.All that is said when you are officially dating.

Just simply say Good Morning with a smiley face trust me it works wonders.

• I told you man.Don't shower your attention on a damn crush.Save it for someone you will really love.