• Ask
  • myTake

Why is my guy friend mad at me?? Guys, help me out here.

One of my really close friends at work is a guy and lately he has been acting like he hates my guts and I can't really tell why. We haven friends for... Show More

What's Your Opinion?

Add your opinion...

0/2000

What Guys Said 1

• Your friend sounds jealous, classic crush haha. sounds like he gets more angry that he can't see you than you personallly.

What Girls Said 1

• well I think he does like you. If he sees you flirting and not focusing you atention on him he feels like he's being pushed away. A year friendship to a guy is almost like dating. Ask him why he is mad or if somthing is going on. bestway to find somtihing out is by asking.

• I'm all ab out figuring it all out but I asked him and he kinda brushed me off by saying yup we're all good. For him to act like that with me is way off. As for the other guy, to me, he's just some guy but you're right friendships can be like dating.

• well you should try asking him to hang out on a day you know your not going to be busy. but don't call or text try asking him if he's got any plans befor one of you two leaves work that way he can't make any excuses and just hang out with you, do you get what I mean?

What They Said On Facebook