• Ask
  • myTake

Guys, is there hidden meaning behind "sweet dreams"?

Do you only say it when you like the girl, or is it just something you say?

So what I'm seeing is that it is usually said to someone you have feelings for. That's odd... the guy who said it to me USED to like me and now he's dating someone else.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• If she and I are just friends, I'll say "good night" or "sleep well". If I like her, I'll say "sweet dreams". That's just me, though.

What Guys Said 8

• Only person I ever say it to is my 10 year old neice. Saying it to an adult would feel kind of weird to me.

• saying sweet dreams is way too vague to have a hidden meaning. the guy should think of something better to say if he likes the girl.

• 25d

You do know! Take this guys advice, Guys.

• you can say it to a loved one...of course, the saying can be used as a taunt in a video game haha.

• I only tell say it to girls that I like or liked in the past out of habit

• I'd say it to a girl I was interested in and be genuine in how I say it. If I'm not interested in the girl, I'll just say "good night."

• I say it to all girls. :)

• Obviously, there is some sexual innuendo there... but mostly it means just that - sweet dreams =)

What Girls Said 1