Arab Muslim guys!!! Are us non Muslim girls are just for practice?

I'm really attracted to Arab guys because, not to generalize, but they tend to be exceedingly more respectful than a lot of other guys. Not just that but they are very hot and I'm so intrigued by the culture. I've seen a lot of hot Arab guys with American girlfriends or girlfriends who aren't Arab Muslims, but I keep hearing not to take them seriously or get attached because they will not marry a non Muslim girl or take her very seriously. In most cases, they won't let her anywhere near their friends and family! That's very insulting! I heard one story about a woman who fell in love with an Arab man, she traveled with he and his family, they loved her, until he proposed. That's so f***ed up! It just really sucks because I would consider having a serious relationship with an Arab guy and it's pretty disheartening to think that most of them wouldn't reciprocate that. I mean I know there are bad apples in every group, but I don't know there's just something about a lot of Arab guys that I've met. I really love how a lot of them were raised to treat women like queens. I think it's very admirable how family oriented they often are because that's something that's a huge missing part of my life so I'm drawn to that. Anyway, I'm just wanting some feedback about this. Arab guys, is this true? Be honest. What do you think? How do you genuinely feel? Arab girls, your advice or thoughts are very welcomed as well. Any girl who's ever dated an Arab, what was your experience like?

Any female would feel like sh*t if she prusued a relationship with a guy who shows the behavior knowmeyourself mentions, fell for him, gave into her sexual desires and chose to sexually please him, only for him to feel that she's disposable! Especially if she got really attached. That would be heartbreaking!

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I'm Egyptian who lives in Egypt :)Ok. I'll try to make myself clear for you to understand. I love our culture, traditions and religion but it is true that Arab girls treat different girls...differently.Arab men have this double standardism in everything and they certainly admit it by the way. That's how they were raised to become. They might be very charming, successful, intelligent, fashionable, etc..but have this stupid concepts when it comes to women. Maybe it's because of the conservative culture we live in (Egypt is very moderate but still not open as US, Europe, etc..). The following doesn't imply on all Arab guys but certainly the majority:Arab guys treat conservative, cute, religious, etc.. girls in a good manner. They don't play with them because they see them as marriage material. So, if they want to play they stay away from them. On the other hand, if a girl is playful hot flirty etc.. they have no problem fooling around with her. Arab guys (and believe me because I'm an Arab) tend to think that non-Arab girls (& sometimes non-their country's girls) are "easy" material who keep their vaginas ready for them! Is it true? Ofcourse not. But you're asking for what they think. I know many friends who live now in America, Canada, England, etc..who talks sh*t about girls. I don't like that & I attak them when they do. There's this guy (who's considered a decent guy here) told me once (he wanted to marry me but I knew he was fooling around while he was in America) that it was nothing. He was just fooling around & that they're nothing. Just for pleasure but once he thinks about marriage he'll never consider them. Honey, I hope I made myself clear. Arab men can seem so charming because they're warm, considerate, emotional, ...but that isn't the reality. It's just a way to get onto your lips or bed. A true Arab man when married controls his wife, let her raise the kids by herself, clean the house, ...while he doeswhat he wants with the excuse that he brings money home! Arab men suffer high levels of double standardism so I don't think charming is the word.I hope I helped :)

• Arab guys treat different girls.. differently*

• Show Older
    • honey I'm an egyptian as well and you just generalized arab men ..in fact they are not all the way you described them as controlling, lets the wife raise the kids alone etc ..maybe the arab men you have been around are like this but do not generalize because I barely see any arab men like that anymore. although I do agree with you on your point that they usually mess around with non arab girls because they "assume" they can get them in bed right away

• To the Anonymous user who claims to be from Egypt, come one, just because you are such a self-hating Arab who had bad experience, you can't generalize all Arab men that way, do you have any idea how cheesy and biased you sound? I'm sure you are married to an Arab man yourself! So stop complaining, because no one is perfect, but you bet Arab men are fairly good men, on average.At least Arab men have family values and are loyal to their wives.

What Guys Said 14

I just asked my Saudi roommate your question and he said that he would have sex with a western girl but only marry a Saudi girl.

Honestly its about the guy. Some middle eastern guys will marry girls from other faiths and countries. because you can't help who you fall in love with.

However thats not all of them. There are a lot of middle eastern guys who come to other countries and sleep around before going back home and marrying a girl from there.

Im sure I will get a lot of guys who are also from the middle east who will say its not true

Im Palestinian, I was born here, and I have seen it more times than I can count.

It does simply depend on the guy and how he thinks and what he wants. Some people will go with traditional marriages and marry someone from where they are from, while others will marry just a muslim girl.

There are some couples I've met where the girl has converted to Islam and it has appeased the guys parents.

But in short, to answer your question: to some guys western girls are practice.

Personally I think that people who do this are deplorable. I do not abide by it, nor condone it. Its one of the reasons that I stopped hanging out with that many arabs. A lot of the guys who come from over seas are worse than guys who were born here, but again you still are going to have to take into consideration that it depends on the guy, and his family.

There are some guys I know who married non arab girls and his family treats the girl badly. Some families will be fine with it, even if the girl does not convert.

If you plan date a guy make sure you get a good handle on the guy.

I can tell you stories that will turn your hair white. Plus the movie not without my daughter made my dating life hell.

• NO excuse me but you are so wrong because the Arabic guy can marry girl who is not in the same religion and that is OK in Islam and that happens all the time lots of arab guys I know in person marry non arabic girls and I am sorry but this is the fact

• ohhh OK that's a relief

• Show Older
    • MrNameless, yeah I know not all Middle Easterns and Arabs are Muslims. This question is directored towards ones who are

• dont worry pharaoh, I explained everything in my answer :)

• It depends on the country he is from and more on the individual as always. A lot of middle eastern countries are so dramatically different from one another that one can have more in common with a western country.

• All i can say is BLEEEEHHHHH...
    This is not arab guy's fault, it's your fault for being weak in Love then cried later on.
    Let me repeat of my self.
    BLEEEHHHHH!!!... :P

• Okay, first of all thanks for presenting your honest views about Arab men, and for opening this discussion about what's good and bad about Arab men.To get to the point, Arab men are culturally programmed to act in a certain way:step 1- meet an attractive womenstep 2- meet the woman's familystep 3- get engaged to that woman for a short periodstep 4- get marriedstep 5- have children and make a little family.So basically Arab men have one goal: to get married. The problem with marrying women from different culture is simply:- the language (sometimes family members don't speak English)- religion: some men want their wives to be Muslim- geography: sometimes men work in foreign country, but want to go back home.So, you see, it's complicated. -------------- ------------------ ---------------- Here's a real-life case, a happy American woman married to Arab man:The Arab/American Marriage link ------------------ -------------------- ------------------And BTW, I've met many beautiful and intelligent American woman who are marriage material, and if I find one of them is good for me, I will marry her and will treat her like a princess. And will let her tell you about her experience with a typical Arab man.

• Religion is an individual thing (atleast it should be) so a lot of people from the same religions will have varying degrees of religiousness, some of them might think like this, some won't, you can't prejudge everyone under one group

• omg I knew somebody would come here with this typical, annoying answer. I did not say that every single Arab guy on Earth is like this. I'm just saying, for those who are, I'd like to know how they think.

• Hi I am a Syrian American guy and I am going to tell you the secret for all this.
    Rule 1.) "Go blond or go home"
    This is the rule Syrian mothers tell their sons, I am pretty sure every Syrian heard this one!
    I am going to tell you the way i rate an American girl. Is she a slut, does they way she dresses make her look like a slut, does she have a tattoo, how many guys did she sleep with, is she very bold with what she thinks and wants, and does she think I would be ok with all this?
    As you see I all this information is taken into account if I wanted a long term relationship with a American girl, plus these are the questions you should ask your self and then you will see what an Arab guy thinks of you.

Hey Mr. Syrian guy. Is it possible a Syrian guy marries a non-Syrian gal? Like for example, Syrian-Asian. Coz my friend's status is like that. Your answer will be truly much appreciated.

Yes Dauntless1290 it is possible, see not all of us are into blonds. It also depends on where the guy was raised like for example here in the states you get see and meet people from all corners of the Earth so your more open to far cultures.

• 21d

Hi, i have been with a syrian guy for 2 years now, we have been intimating, but since he met me he knew im a decent woman and i was looking for something serious, he still tells me he is not ready for a relationship, he had a girl from his country he was going to marry, and also ended up the relationship cuz he was pressuring him to marry, as for me, after he broke up w her (which he met after me) he used to treat me bad before, but now he started making things more clear to me, he doesn't lie to me, he tells me everything he is doing, he is lovely, he talks to me about his family, he doesn't deny me he is playing aroung w other girls, but he always said im the one he most like from all, he introduce me to his brother and some of his co workers. and he asked me that if i could understand him, we probably could be together.. should i believe him, or should i step out? will he end up marrying a girl from his country in the end?

• I'm an Arab American, originally from Palestine, and I know this question was asked over a year ago, but I want to discourage the current and future female readers of this page to disregard a majority of the negative perceptions of Arab men that they may have read on this page or on some other website or heard from a female or male friend of theirs, unless you've come face to face and have actually conversed with an Arab person (whether male or female) on this subject matter. Everyone else purporting to have insightful information on Arab males, are potentially not even of Arab origin themselves, this is especially true of those intolerant and ignorant belligerents posing as such.With regards to your two prominent inquires, "are non-Muslim women 'practice'" and "would an Arab Muslim male marry a non-Muslim female," obviously it depends on the individual Arab Muslim. I'll answer both questions at once, for me, it would apparently be dependent on whether I felt an affinity with her beyond the physical attributes and characteristics. If my inner self did desire to bond with hers for the remainder of my human life (life on earth), then I'd vividly want her as my wife, and I, as her husband. Again, this is solely me, but I'd also want her to convert to Islam. For some males, Muslim and non-Muslim, this is essential. For others, it isn't. For me, it is. It's not required that she be Muslim initially, before the relationship has progressed into the advanced stages, but ultimately, I personally would want her to convert, on her own will of course. And if she refused to convert, and it was vital to me that she did (which it is), then I'd assess the situation and move from there.

• Muslim man is allowed to marry a women of heaven-sent religions (Muslim or Jewish or Christian woman) as long as she has faith in the one and only one God. He is not allowed to marry woman/girl of non-heaven sent religions. However, if man has concern that the children will be influenced to be other than Muslim if he marries Jewish or Christian woman, then he should not do it. The children have to be Muslims by religion and should be raised according to Islam religion. The answer below is not much different. So! Cannot marry until the non-Muslim accepts Islam and convert to Islam if the non-Muslim is not Jewish or Christian (called People of the Book). According to Quran, Woman from, 'People of Book' is allowed for marriage with a Muslim man without converting to Islam religion.

• im tunisien , this is my Facebook if you want to know more about arab guys Facebook. com /lahouar. oussama

• Hate to say it but yeah Arab guys just go around with other girls but at the end they know they are going to break up with whatever girl and just get with a a girl When this happens I feel REALLY bad for the girl because she doesn't know about all the things the guy did before they got together and she thinks he is a nice guy but he really isn't =/

• I really appreciate your honesty :) You don't have to answer under anonymous. I'm not one of those over sensitive question askers who is going to be a tyrant and block or troll on the profile of someone who doesn't give them sugar coated, flowery answers :P Can you share more of your knowledge about this topic?

• Show Older
    • :) thanks, yeah the guy I dated stoped seeing me because I wouldn't put out.

• I'm glad you two are no longer seeing each other. Now you can find some good guys to date =) You deserve better

• Well Arab guys are allowed to date a non Muslim/arab, that is accepted. I think its only under the condition that the girl still convert to islam though but they deffinitly can date out. Muslim girls are restricted to only marrying Muslim guys

• I don't know about the rumours I am hearing but I am Egyptian Canadian and here are some facts. I don't care about the religion of a girl or where she comes from. I am not looking for any flings. I know some arab guys have a bad reputation but you can't know unless you try for your self. I have heard some that some arab girls hate on Egyptian guys out of jealousy. My friend was in a long-term relationship with a girl and they were going to get married. His stupid egyptian female friend kept telling the white Canadian the same kind of stuff you are saying. Although that's not why they split up, he was very annoyed about the rumors that the egyptian girl was spreaading. Here are some facts to clear things up. My brothers best friend is married to a white Canadian. My cousin just married a white Canadian this summer. My other cousin who is actually 100% Egyptian lives in Germany. He has been married to a white-german girl for over 5 years and they have a very cute little daughter. I have met them quite a few times and they seem like a very happy family. I honestly don't care about a girl's religion, cultural/racial background or whatever. All of these comments from girls who claim to be arab though just remind me that being with an arab girl is probably the least thing that is likely to happen.

• Here is another interesting fact for you to know. Muslim guys are allowed to marry girls who are non-Muslim and believe me they do it a lot. Muslim girls however, according to Islam are not allowed to marry guys who are non-Muslim. This is where the problem lies for the arab-Muslim girls. Frustrated with a lot of men moving towards girls from other cultures, some women try to spread rumours about them out of jealousy. There men are already outnumbered by the girls, the last thing they need

• Show Older
    • she kinda just gave out this vibe like "well damn what's wrong with us Arab girls? why not be with us? why are they with other races but not us?" I'd feel a bit insecure like "well damn what's wrong with me? why not choose me considering I'm more familiar with the culture and religion?" I mean who wouldn't? I can kind of relate because I felt like that temporarily when black men started praising every other group of women other than black women. It feels like sh*t.

• I can imagine it sucking even more for them because unlike me, they can't just go date outside of their ethnicity! They kind a have to choose from the scraps. Pick whoever is left that is an option for them while so many wonderful Arab men date and marry women who are nothing like them

What Girls Said 12

• It's understandable if their family (the wealthy ones) have total control of their destiny (arranged marriage deals) and having a non muslim marry into the family won't gel so well with their family since they don't know arabic to communicate with them.

C: ... lmao a lot of people say that

• Hey I live in Holland and I dated a few Moroccans, 5paki men, aTunesian, a Iraqi, couple of Egyptian men and 4 Somali men, I love Arab men and I'm not to good in relationships in general and neither were they actually. I had a lot of fun with them and they are very passionate and cute and manly dominant(in a good way) but they will end up choosing for a Muslima.They just want a good time with us western girls

I bet that the Tunsian guy was the Best :P

• i myself fell into an arab man. As you said, they were treating me like a queen. But we end up nowhere.and I have to always forgive him when he messes around with other girls.so painful.I can't do anyting except forgiving him. I am trapped.

• lol, don't be so dramatic. You can leave. You are not physically trapped.

• Show Older
    • Will do that. Just still thinking where to start. The situation is too complicated for me. Wish me luck. My advice to others, be careful with sweet and convincing words. It looked true. Believe me, it's not. They are easily saying 'I swear to Allah' which we (in our country) never say it unless it's true.

• what country are you two from?

• Your explanation has personally happened to me. My advice is to keep Arab guys as friends, but never let them into your bed.

• oh no! I'm so sorry to hear that! Please share your experience?

I moved to Dubai to be a flight attendant. I am a Caucasian woman. It doesn't matter which country. I flew for Emirates for 3 years and only finished recently. I had no opinions on Arab men before going there. When I first arrived to Dubai admittedly I saw cute ones all the time. Mostly skinny guys. I do prefer athletic men and very few Arab men are athletic. (Just look at all the major sports like football and in the Olympics). But every once in awhile you would find an Arab man who I could tell goes to the gym. So usually I just saw handsome faces and skinny non-athletic men. Most western women do not find this attractive though. So, of course I have to go by personality. These handsome men with skinny bodies. I could only hope they had interesting things to talk about and fun personalities.
    Now, my judgement of Arab men spans all over the Middle East, not just Dubai. So when you read this, don't think this is just "Dubai men".
    Remember I traveled the world. I went to over 100 countries, and before I worked for Emirates I also traveled all over. I went to Morocco, Tunisia, Egypt, Syria, Jordan, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, Lebanon etc, you get the idea. So I met men from all of those countries and many many more.
    In my interactions, of course there are respectful and disrespectful men in all cultures. Just as there will always be good and bad.
    I found Arab men to be the most disrespectful of women I have ever encountered. Emirates employs women from all around the world. So I have friends and co-workers from really every nation on the planet, and we all thought the same thing. The Chinese, Korean, Brazilian, French, Australian, Singaporean, Mexican, American, Spanish... really, every country and race you can think of... they all thought the BEHAVIOR of the Arab men was disgusting. We were grabbed on the ass in planes the most by Arab men. In each of the Arab countries the men treated us like we were lower than men.

• I am a Chinese girl.I recently met an Saudi Arabian guy in college. He is really nice and always buys me food. He is such a gentleman and nothing like chinese guys. He would open the door for me, pull my chair etc etc. We make out once in his car and give our first kiss to each other but never had sex.
    He did confessed his love to me but I just didn't feel the same way. But we still hang out a lot. He told me all about himself and his family. I even met some of his friends and they are really nice.
    Now here is the thing, he live at the hostel and I went to his room once. Me and him alone in the room. I sat on his bed all the time. And hear this he didn't do anything inappropriate to me. He just sat on his work table and hardly get near the bed. I know I must be so lucky to met him because if its any other guys, I will lose my virginity by now.
    Sometimes we would go to his car at the empty parking lot. And listen, he never tried to touch me or anything even if we are alone.
    I know he wanted us to kiss again because he been hinting it a lot and even ask me outright. I said no many times and he just listen to me and didn't argue. He never force kiss me or anything.
    I couldn't say it for all Arabian guys out there. He is the first arabian guy I met. What I wanted to say is, they may be all Arabs but we certainly cannot generalize all Arab men. They maybe Arab but they have different upbringing and personalities.
    We cannot judge a person by its race alone. I am Chinese and I can certainly tell you that there are also tons of chinese guys who are heartless and use woman for sex

• Happen to me. 5yrs I dated him. We were friends from age 13. started dating age 22. he put me through so much I love them so much. He fooled me over and over. then he up and left to go to India to find a wife I never told me anything. he degraded me with his words, cheated on me hit me. without a sleep on the phone every day for four and a half years. then he just insulted me so badly and left. telling me to kill myself. to walk into a gun range in just put a bullet in my head. I wake up in the middle of the night with my core aching in pain for him. I feel as though he's broken my soul and my spirit. he told me such horrible things and then said thank you for the practice sexual practice. then told me how much he cheated on me and let me taste of the girls off of him without telling me. I was humiliated disgusted I really just wanted to die. all that I thought was real was not. I really was just a practice girlfriend for him that he used and disposed.

LOL !! India is not arab country and the majority are hinduismus. we can only married with ( muslim , christians and jewish women).i feel sorry for you but you maybe should lerne more about geography,,, just saying !!1

I'm an Arab girl (from Kuwait). I wouldn't say all Arab guys are bad; however, I wouldn't say they are all good either. It is sad to say this, but 95% guys in my country (if not 99%) are after one thing. I learned this the hard way. I've been betrayed by my bf, friends, professors, and family members! The society we live in forgive guys actions, which make it easier for them to do what they want. but since Kuwaiti girls are harder to get in bed due to lack of trust & society, they tend to reach non-Kuwaitis, specially western girls, since they trust easier and know nothing about their real motives. Believe me honey when I tell you, they know every trick in the book to get a girls heart! that's why you see them really sweet. However, once you see the real them from most Arab girls prospective, you will understand what we really mean. Of course not all of them are the same. there are men who fall in love and marry non-arabs, but they are the minority. I would say from my own knowledge that 1 from 100 guy is most likely to really mean it. Kuwait society has become corrupted that it is really hard to trust men. Even girls are taking their turns now and becoming worst than guys. A lot Kuwaitis might deny it, but it is the sad truth! (p. s. religion has nothing to do with it)

Arab men like to mess around with non muslim woman, but when it's time to settle down they most likely will do it with a muslim woman and start a family with her. It's not haram to marry a non muslim woman but it is looked down upon and shamed by the family. If you want settle down don't get seriousness with a muslim or Arab man, they are most likely using you until they get married

• Who said that Arab men can't marry non-Muslim girls?! Dear, I'm a Muslim Arabic girl.. in our religion it's OK for the guy to marry a non-Muslim girl! If he loves her he can marry her.. no one will prevent him.. Our neigbour is a Muslim Arabic guy but he has married a non-Muslim woman and they're happy together!But some guys can't disobey their parents if they refuse the marriage.. and prefer their parents are satisfied more than anything else!... they tend to choose to marry the girl that his parents approves to marry her because some families don't accept their son to marry any girl, unless they are satisfied with her and think she's good for him! Even if she's a Muslim and Arabic!But that doesn't mean that Arab guys are just fooling around.. not all of them... most of them (especially those who appreciate their religion) are respectful and treat the woman as a queen, especially if they see that the girl respects herself first...! ^^

• Knowmeyourself is 100% right! My mom was born in Algeria and grew up there during most of her childhood. My mom is European (Italian). My mom knows the way Arab men think. Growing up the Algerian women were not even allowed to go to the cafes. I asked Knowmeyourself for her opinion on an Egyptian man that I befriended, and she gave the same exact advice she's giving you. As I think about what she said, I remembered he said, "I like to play games." I don't think so, I hate playing games. Without mentioning he comment about games Knowmeyourself said the same exact words (play games).What this all comes down to is, do you mind being held to a double standard? Do you mind being controlled in a relationship?

• I refuse to be controlled in a relationship and the double standard behavior displayed pisses me off! It's so unfair. I couldn't deal with it. we would battle it out.

• Show Older
    • Hvis standarder er gode, dobbeltmoral er dobbelt saa godt. (Danish saying: if standards are good, double standards are twice as good)

I want to use this medium to tell the world about Doctor Jatto who helped me in getting my lover back with his powerful spell, my ex and i where having misunderstanding which led to our breakup though i went to beg her several times to please forgive and accept me back because i know i offended her but each time i went i always feel more deeply in pain and agony because she always walk out on me and would not want to listen to what i have to tell but on i faithful day as i was browsing i came arose a testimony of a woman whose problem was more than mine and yet Doctor Jatto helped her with his spell so i was happy and also contacted Doctor Jatto for help via email and then told him my story but the only thing he said was that i will wipe you tear with my spell so lucky for me everything want well just as he promised and right now i have got my fiance back and we are both living happily. there is nothing Doctor Jatto can not do with is spell and just as promise my self i will keep testi