Arab Muslim guys!!! Are us non Muslim girls are just for practice?

I'm really attracted to Arab guys because, not to generalize, but they tend to be exceedingly more respectful than a lot of other guys. Not just that but they are very hot and I'm so intrigued by the culture. I've seen a lot of hot Arab guys with American girlfriends or girlfriends who aren't Arab Muslims, but I keep hearing not to take them seriously or get attached because they will not marry a non Muslim girl or take her very seriously. In most cases, they won't let her anywhere near their friends and family! That's very insulting! I heard one story about a woman who fell in love with an Arab man, she traveled with he and his family, they loved her, until he proposed. That's so f***ed up! It just really sucks because I would consider having a serious relationship with an Arab guy and it's pretty disheartening to think that most of them wouldn't reciprocate that. I mean I know there are bad apples in every group, but I don't know there's just something about a lot of Arab guys that I've met. I really love how a lot of them were raised to treat women like queens. I think it's very admirable how family oriented they often are because that's something that's a huge missing part of my life so I'm drawn to that.

Anyway, I'm just wanting some feedback about this. Arab guys, is this true? Be honest. What do you think? How do you genuinely feel? Arab girls, your advice or thoughts are very welcomed as well. Any girl who's ever dated an Arab, what was your experience like?

Any female would feel like sh*t if she prusued a relationship with a guy who shows the behavior knowmeyourself mentions, fell for him, gave into her sexual desires and chose to sexually please him, only for him to feel that she's disposable! Especially if she got really attached. That would be heartbreaking!

Most Helpful Guy

• Okay, first of all thanks for presenting your honest views about Arab men, and for opening this discussion about what's good and bad about Arab men.

To get to the point, Arab men are culturally programmed to act in a certain way:

step 1- meet an attractive women

step 2- meet the woman's family

step 3- get engaged to that woman for a short period

step 4- get married

step 5- have children and make a little family.

So basically Arab men have one goal: to get married.

The problem with marrying women from different culture is simply:

- the language (sometimes family members don't speak English)

- religion: some men want their wives to be Muslim

- geography: sometimes men work in foreign country, but want to go back home.

So, you see, it's complicated.

-------------- ------------------ ----------------

Here's a real-life case, a happy American woman married to Arab man:

The Arab/American Marriage

link

------------------ -------------------- ------------------

And BTW, I've met many beautiful and intelligent American woman who are marriage material, and if I find one of them is good for me, I will marry her and will treat her like a princess. And will let her tell you about her experience with a typical Arab man.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm Egyptian who lives in Egypt :)

Ok. I'll try to make myself clear for you to understand. I love our culture, traditions and religion but it is true that Arab girls treat different girls...differently.

Arab men have this double standardism in everything and they certainly admit it by the way. That's how they were raised to become. They might be very charming, successful, intelligent, fashionable, etc..but have this stupid concepts when it comes to women. Maybe it's because of the conservative culture we live in (Egypt is very moderate but still not open as US, Europe, etc..). The following doesn't imply on all Arab guys but certainly the majority:

Arab guys treat conservative, cute, religious, etc.. girls in a good manner. They don't play with them because they see them as marriage material. So, if they want to play they stay away from them. On the other hand, if a girl is playful hot flirty etc.. they have no problem fooling around with her.

Arab guys (and believe me because I'm an Arab) tend to think that non-Arab girls (& sometimes non-their country's girls) are "easy" material who keep their vaginas ready for them! Is it true? Ofcourse not. But you're asking for what they think. I know many friends who live now in America, Canada, England, etc..who talks sh*t about girls. I don't like that & I attak them when they do. There's this guy (who's considered a decent guy here) told me once (he wanted to marry me but I knew he was fooling around while he was in America) that it was nothing. He was just fooling around & that they're nothing. Just for pleasure but once he thinks about marriage he'll never consider them.

Honey, I hope I made myself clear. Arab men can seem so charming because they're warm, considerate, emotional, ...but that isn't the reality. It's just a way to get onto your lips or bed. A true Arab man when married controls his wife, let her raise the kids by herself, clean the house, ...while he doeswhat he wants with the excuse that he brings money home! Arab men suffer high levels of double standardism so I don't think charming is the word.

I hope I helped :)

• Arab guys treat different girls.. differently*

• I like arab women how can I attract one :)

• I'm Egyptian man born and bred in Egypt, and study in Canada. yet the answer of the anonymous girl is funny yet holds some truth.
      well, right now I just to fool around have sex with non egyptian girls and with egyptian girls. Nationality or religion has no difference in bed to me. marriage is not in my radar , and i'm pretty honest from day 1 that I won't marry the girl i'm dating and i'm down for good time.

If the time comes to marry a girl, nationality is not a big deal either. because as far as DOUBLE STANDARDS are concerned A LOT of egyptian and areb girls , sleep around or fool around before marriage and then pretend that she is a pure angel to land a man to marry her, and A LOT of arab and Egyptian married women CHEAT on their husbands , I say A LOT, because they don't have to worry about virginity no more.

So if you ask me would i marry Canadian girl who is honest or player Egyptian girl who act pure and honest?
      I would go with the Canadian girl without a slightest hesitation.

GAG Video of the Day

How To Become A Morning Person

What Guys Said 27

• Honestly its about the guy. Some middle eastern guys will marry girls from other faiths and countries. because you can't help who you fall in love with.

However thats not all of them. There are a lot of middle eastern guys who come to other countries and sleep around before going back home and marrying a girl from there.

Im sure I will get a lot of guys who are also from the middle east who will say its not true

Im Palestinian, I was born here, and I have seen it more times than I can count.

It does simply depend on the guy and how he thinks and what he wants. Some people will go with traditional marriages and marry someone from where they are from, while others will marry just a muslim girl.

There are some couples I've met where the girl has converted to Islam and it has appeased the guys parents.

But in short, to answer your question: to some guys western girls are practice.

Personally I think that people who do this are deplorable. I do not abide by it, nor condone it. Its one of the reasons that I stopped hanging out with that many arabs. A lot of the guys who come from over seas are worse than guys who were born here, but again you still are going to have to take into consideration that it depends on the guy, and his family.

There are some guys I know who married non arab girls and his family treats the girl badly. Some families will be fine with it, even if the girl does not convert.

If you plan date a guy make sure you get a good handle on the guy.

I can tell you stories that will turn your hair white. Plus the movie not without my daughter made my dating life hell.

• NO excuse me but you are so wrong because the Arabic guy can marry girl who is not in the same religion and that is OK in Islam and that happens all the time lots of arab guys I know in person marry non arabic girls

and I am sorry but this is the fact

• ohhh OK that's a relief

• dont worry pharaoh, I explained everything in my answer :)

• 5d

Yes, but the condition is that she be of "the People of the Book" and be a virgin, and as virgins are extremely difficult to find in Western girls, she at the very least must not take boyfriends. So the fact is, Yes, you can marry a non-Muslim woman provided she is a Christian or Jewish virgin (and if not virgin as in Western girls or a divorced or widowed women, she must not take boyfriends). That is the fact.

• Ok, so my father migrated from Libya to germany 35 years ago. Here he found his big love, and it wasn't an arab woman who is also Muslim, it was a half German half polish catholic christian white woman. And they raised me and my Brother. Ok later on they divorced after 10 years but thats another story. They loved eachother enough to raise 2 childs together without religion in the way. Thats also what they always teached me and my Brother: Humanity and love first and after that the Religion. Also you're right about the Queens thing. I respect women a lot and always keep her interests over mine.. I dont know if its a good thing actually lol.. anyways. Also I for example only feel attracted to white girls who doesn't fit to the arabian culture at all. Either if its from the looks or the behaviour. So yeah there you have it. People like me exist as well.

• Wow, i'm an arab male and these generalizations about us are horrible. I am conservative when it comes to sex and would only have sex when it comes to a serious relationship and I would get with someone who felt the same way. That doesn't mean I will get fool around with non-muslims, wtf.

Also, regarding them being controlling husbands, that might be true if they were raised up in a different country. Generalizations, honestly get to know whoever you fancy before you judge, you never know you miss out on something special.

Also, don't give out.. that's enough for any guy to lose respect regardless of race.

• All i can say is BLEEEEHHHHH...
    This is not arab guy's fault, it's your fault for being weak in Love then cried later on.
    Let me repeat of my self.

BLEEEHHHHH!!!... :P

More from Guys
22

What Girls Said 29

• I am a Palestinian and Well first of all Its forbidden for Muslims to date. And to be honest it's all about Arabian culture and that in the end the man and family are pleased with an Arabian woman who knows culture and religion to raise the kids. No matter what nationality you are tho Muslims must marry muslim, unless you are a Muslim man you can marry a non Muslim as long as the children follow Islam and take the father's religion but over all the Arabian mentality is that Arabs must marry Arabs or else they're fround upon (which is not what the religion says but what can ya do) not saying in anyway I'm against marrying an Arab man lol

• I'm not Arab, but my dad is Lebanese. I can see how my full Arab cousins are around arab girls, muslim-arab girls and non Arab-muskim girls.
    My cousins are so handsome and charming and they treat me like a queen. Also when they meet my friends girls they treat them well but they don't do it to flirt with them.
    Even if my Dad's family it's conservative, they permitted my dad to marry mom just because she was a "good wife material". I know, it's not a good tag but well
    Some Arab guys are interested in non Arab girls just because they make them feel handsome, amazing, exotic, etc.
    Most of the guys that I met flirt with non-Arab girls just for a night.
    I'M NOT GENERALISATING. My dad is a prove that it wasn't just a night stand, cus' he did everything for my family to accept my mommy.
    It's just about every guy.

• Usually yes same with Indian guys

• It's understandable if their family (the wealthy ones) have total control of their destiny (arranged marriage deals) and having a non muslim marry into the family won't gel so well with their family since they don't know arabic to communicate with them.

• C: ... lmao a lot of people say that

More from Girls
24