What's it mean when a guy says he's scared of you?

A guy told me I make him nervous. I asked why and he said "just trust me, I think it's a good thing. you just scare me...there's a reason but don't know how to tell you now" and then he left. Um what?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• he likes you.

• He's so hard to read. Sometimes I think he wants me but other times I have no idea. He has a lot going for him right now and I know a relationship isn't exactly a priority right now. Do you think that could be part of the mixed messages?

• sure.

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!

What Girls Said 5

• It's probable that he is interested in you...OR...maybe you are a "no nonsense" girl that keeps him on his toes.Maybe but who knows...

• he likes you! Yayy, lol

• He seems to be attracted to you.

• awww well either you creep him out( don't think so) or he's really nervous around you and he's confusing that with being scared of you. and I mean he SAID it was a good thing so no worries :) at least he talks to you about his feelings

• He likes you, He really likes you, he thinks you pretty, he wants to wife you. lolanonygirl+anonyguy sitting in a tree..k-i-s-s-i-n-g!