My girlfriend doesn't want to clean the house. How do I get her to clean the house?

She says she doesn't want to clean the house cause she's equal/not my slave. She wants to share the work. No sex if I don't help her clean the house! That's ridiculous. Women are supposed to clean the house. Doesn't she respect me or why does she expect me to help her clean the house? My mom always... Show More

I feel like I'm a failure cause she doesn't want to clean up after me. I won't help her clean the house. It is too humiliating. My dad says I need to make sure women know who's boss/put them in their place if they don't behave. I'm pretty horny right now and she won't give me sex. It pisses me off.

Most Helpful Girl

• You don't deserve sex.

What makes you think you get to live in that house, dirty up those dishes, leave your sh*t all over the place, fill the garbage up, dirty up the bathroom -

And not have to clean sh*t up?

Grow up dude.

Your girlfriend is not your f***ing maid. Neither is your mom, or any other woman figure, unless you specifically hire a maid lol

Your a grown ass man, you can pick up after yourself. It's not that got damn hard.

The only reason your girlfriend should be cleaning up the house mainly on her own, is if she's a stay at home girl. Then that's pretty much her job lol.

But if she's working like your working, paying the bills and all that - then you honestly can't complain. She's helping you pay those bills, you should be helping her clean the house.

There's nothing wrong with a guy cleaning up - it shows that your responsible and know how to take care of your home.

Your father was wrong in his thinking - it's honestly no one's " job" to do anything in a relationship.

So quit complaining about a few damn chores - if you don't clean up after yourself, your just disgusting.

• what if that's how he chose to 'lead' . he feels empowered now and ouch you are hurting his ego- he might walk out. Should not she have to make sacrifices if she wants to keep him. she doesn't ned to be respected. remember? wh cares if she feels like a slave. that's what a slave is.-a person without respect. Why are you pretending to care now.

@ it's honestly no one's " job" to do anything in a relationship.

lies. mans job to lead. womans job to make him feel like a man-which is his definition

• Show Older
    • That would be fine if his girlfriend was okay with it - because now there is tension in their powers. Since she doesn't agree obviously, this is when an adjustment needs to be made to re balance the powers, in this case, reaching a mutual agreement about housework.

Why is it fair that the woman must be forced to give up her power in order just to please him? That's not fair to the balance, and will only cause more stress on the relationship.

• It's a lot deeper than just oh the guy dominates over the girl is the leader - that's such a literal sense that simple minded people inquire. And feminist who are pretty much illogical for the most part.

Please try to understand something fully before creating a counter argument.