Holiday Contest! Caption this Picture with your Funniest Line!

πŸŽ‰Happy Holidays GAGers! πŸŽ‰

In celebration of the Holidays, here is a gift from GirlsAskGuys to you: 100 Xper points! 🎁

100 Xper points have been added to your account as our way of saying Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you all! (Gift Xper points are added to "Membership" points on your Profile/Xper page).

And we have a Holiday Contest πŸŽ…

We want you to come up with your funniest, most creative lines to caption the picture below!

What do you think this man is thinking about?

Awards for the Winners! πŸ†

The funniest joke or caption by one girl and one guy will be awarded a $75 Amazon gift card each!

We will also award prizes to eight runner ups. Two guys and two girls will win a G@G T-shirt and two guys and two girls will each win 500 Xper points!

How to participate?πŸ“

Simply think of your most creative line for the thought bubble and share it in your opinion below!
Don't forget to up vote the ones you like! :)

Good Luck and Happy Holidays Everyone!

gagTake is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

Sponsored

What Guys Said 180

• "And they said GAG relationships didn't work..."
    "WHAAAAT?"
    "Nothing honey... merry Christmas."

• badly done, but what else can you do when you only have paint and your Photoshop trial runs out.

http://i.imgur.com/NEYlRFu.jpg

• I know I asked for a little pussy for Christmas but this is ridiculous.

• "I've got a juicy wedge for you right here."

• Darn I was gonna use that one! haha! Upvote!

• "Damn, @xHoneyxBeex has aged well. I wonder if she'll feature my latest penis size question."

• "Gosh I wonder if she likes me - I must make an excuse to slip off to post a question on GaG about the situation"

• Omg, so true! Lol

• ... oh and if people want to actually be realistic to vote for the ones that are actually funny, they'll have to look through them instead of only seeing the same 10 on top all the time.

• @sean1234 One small quibble first one in always on top other way around top changes all the time.

• This cats the only pussy I get anymore 😒

• Grandpa : "Damn!!! My Netflix is taking forever to load, what do you want to do in the meantime? πŸ˜‰"

*granny starts eating orange"

Grandpa : *forever alone 😭*

• "Baby's lookin' good and I've got one Viagra left."

• "80 years and now even pussy is cockblocking me."

• "Damn Alzheimers!! Maybe if I blow hard enough she'll remember how to..."

• Maybe if I maintain eye contact I can change the channel and blame it on the cat.

• "Why is the name girlsaskguys floating above my head? Am I an angel?"

• We need to invest in tanning

• This was the best of all the guys' answers. :)

• What ridiculous gift is my mother in law going to get me this year? Las year it was that horrible cow udder warmer, this year it will probably be a two foot meat log from Hickory Farms.

• Christmas sure has changed a lot since they invented electricity.

• Aren't those "Santa's" cookies?

• "I wonder if this old bat would be for a little coitus under the Christmas tree "

• The old man is thinking If you take the tinsel off that lamp and dance for me , I'll blow this party favor for you.

• "I wonder if she'll believe that it was the cat who left the toilet seat up"

• More from Guys
    160

What Girls Said 168

• I just silent farted, and I'm totally going to blame it on the cat.

• "Hurry up and fall asleep Ethel, you old hag. My viagra is kicking in. Louise from down the street just got a new hip and I can't wait to break it in!"

• " Who is this woman and WHY is she eating cookies on my couch? ... Ah, what the hell! A WOMAN on my couch... Let's get this party started!"

• " I wonder if she'll get offended once she finds out I got her a free makeover gift-card".

• Why does this always happen to me?
    I just got to look like I care and like I am having a good time. Don’t forget to smile! Slowly when she not looking place the cat on my side of the couch and avoid eye contact!! (AT ALL COST AVOID EYE CONTACT!!) And then, silently in some sort of way I have to slide myself off the couch and as invisible as I can walk the hell out!
    Internet dating it doesn’t work for everyone!

• @vekin haha LIES!! Why do they have to kill me with your kindness?(:

• I am serious the other ones aren't very good

• "Oh God, what is she feeding me again?*
    *stomach grumbles*

• What do you say we make this a Not-so-Silent Night?

• One of the fews funny ones

• "I'm so glad that tomorrow, she won't even remember that I forgot to buy her a Christmas gift"

• "Bingo and Chill?"

• Man: "I wonder if she knows about my 24 bag of weed I hid between the mattress this morning.." *fake smiles towards wife*

Woman: "I wonder if he knows I found his weed and baked it into my desserts..." *fakes smiles back*

Cat: "I wonder if they know I sold the dog on Craig's List..." πŸ‘€

• This BLOWS! I'd rather EAT some cookies.

• She thinking what I’m thinking? She totally is… Look at those eyes, man! She wants you. She wants some excitement. You don't need GAG to tell you that. Time to take the party to the bedroom?

Because, you know, that’s where I keep all the board games. What's a party without Scrabble and snacks?

• *In a really old persons voice* "What day was it again? I think it had something to do with that hat."

• "That orange won't be the only thing she's peeling tonight..."

• "I have something even juicier in store for you after you're done with that orange... 😏"

• "If she likes citrus fuits, I wonder if she would go for a lemon party"

• Starfishlover after a google you are naughty and funny!

• Hahaha what do you mean

• "When I stopped needing the razors she started to... Ad least there'll be some crumbs left in her beard."

• remember when getting some pussy between us meant something else?

• Guy- "What's a girl like you doing in a place like this?"
    Girl- "I've been asking myself that same question for fifty years!"

• (Inspired by my 90-year-old neighbor's.)

• "Oh god... ok just try and smile, make eye contact... why is she staring at my forehead? Am I sweating? Is there some excess pomeade up there? Ok ok calm down, just try and keep that... what is this weird gagdet in my mouth? Not the time, not the time... just smile... oh fiddlesticks, I forgot to soak my dentures last night! I'll just keep this... thing in my mouth and try to sort of smile...
    Maybe I can sneak away to quickly go on the interwebs and see if anyone has commented on my question on GaG:
    how to have a woman fall for you that just loves her cat more than anything?'"

• More from Girls
    148