Holiday Contest! Caption this Picture with your Funniest Line!

🎉Happy Holidays GAGers! 🎉

In celebration of the Holidays, here is a gift from GirlsAskGuys to you: 100 Xper points! 🎁

100 Xper points have been added to your account as our way of saying Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you all! (Gift Xper points are added to "Membership" points on your Profile/Xper page).

And we have a Holiday Contest 🎅

We want you to come up with your funniest, most creative lines to caption the picture below!

What do you think this man is thinking about?

Awards for the Winners! 🏆

The funniest joke or caption by one girl and one guy will be awarded a $75 Amazon gift card each!

We will also award prizes to eight runner ups. Two guys and two girls will win a G@G T-shirt and two guys and two girls will each win 500 Xper points!

How to participate?📝

Simply think of your most creative line for the thought bubble and share it in your opinion below!
Don't forget to up vote the ones you like! :)

Good Luck and Happy Holidays Everyone!

gagTake is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

What Guys Said 181

• I wonder if she thinks my penis is too small!

• For Auld Lang Syne

• It‘'s Christmas1974.。。remember? it's Christmas 1977.. remember? iOh, sorry, that was Jane..~~~better not think about Jane, Christmas 1972.。

• You know that cat is going to outlive us both

• Hope thay woman won't eat everything herself, that little pig 'knor knor'

• Omf you have many downvotes lmao

• @sean1234 ahhh is that the reason

• yes.. definitely

• Christmas sure has changed a lot since they invented electricity.

• What ridiculous gift is my mother in law going to get me this year? Las year it was that horrible cow udder warmer, this year it will probably be a two foot meat log from Hickory Farms.

• "#GaGCouple in Christmas 2075"

• "Gosh I wonder if she likes me - I must make an excuse to slip off to post a question on GaG about the situation"

• Omg, so true! Lol

• ... oh and if people want to actually be realistic to vote for the ones that are actually funny, they'll have to look through them instead of only seeing the same 10 on top all the time.

• @sean1234 One small quibble first one in always on top other way around top changes all the time.

• I never win these cause these are all based off popularity the person who gets upvoted most wins even if it was good a lot of people will downvote you just cause they don't like you.
    Cat lady: so Dr. Seuss I didn't know Garfield was your pet. You don't plan on feeding it green tea for its birthday do you?
    Dr. Seuss: No don't be silly have no worries I would not feed it green tea I don't want it to turn into the Grinch like Sam I am eating the green eggs and ham.

• Grandpa: "Who's this lady eating all my darn oranges! ?"

• "And they said GAG relationships didn't work..."
    "WHAAAAT?"
    "Nothing honey... merry Christmas."

• I hope she isn't getting any romanic ideas.
    the last

• " Is it time to go to bed yet? I've got a REAL treat for you!"

• "I wonder if she'll believe that it was the cat who left the toilet seat up"

• Got camel toe?

• "Great, now she thinks I'm weird..."

• Not what I had in mind when I asked for a blow job

• Enjoy the little things in life for one day you'll look back and realize they were the big things.

• Maybe if I point to it she'll get the message?

• More from Guys
    161

What Girls Said 169

• "I wonder if a razor from "Santa Claus" would encourage her to shave her beard..."

• She thinking what I’m thinking? She totally is… Look at those eyes, man! She wants you. She wants some excitement. You don't need GAG to tell you that. Time to take the party to the bedroom?

Because, you know, that’s where I keep all the board games. What's a party without Scrabble and snacks?

• "Hurry up and fall asleep Ethel, you old hag. My viagra is kicking in. Louise from down the street just got a new hip and I can't wait to break it in!"

• "I wish that orange segment was my segment."

• "Joanne, why the fuck did you get me these slippers? The goddamn cat is going to eat my feet!"

"You'll kill the cat if he goes near your smelly feet, John!"

• We survived another year!

• "Mayvis you silly sausage, I asked for cookies not oranges"
    "Don't you be throwing the word sausage around me, Rupert, there are bigger sausages in the fridge then yours"

• "That orange won't be the only thing she's peeling tonight..."

• " Who is this woman and WHY is she eating cookies on my couch? ... Ah, what the hell! A WOMAN on my couch... Let's get this party started!"

• "If she likes citrus fuits, I wonder if she would go for a lemon party"

• Starfishlover after a google you are naughty and funny!

• Hahaha what do you mean

• It's times like this I realize how lucky I am to be married to this beautiful wom-... Wait a minute. This isn't my wife! Okay calm down. Just stay calm and move slowly to the door... Crap! I can't move! She must have drugged the tea! No wonder why she's eating a tangerine even though she made popcorn, cake, and tea. Why is this happening to me?

• This BLOWS! I'd rather EAT some cookies.

• I just silent farted, and I'm totally going to blame it on the cat.

• " I wonder if she'll get offended once she finds out I got her a free makeover gift-card".

• "I have something even juicier in store for you after you're done with that orange... 😏"

• "When I stopped needing the razors she started to... Ad least there'll be some crumbs left in her beard."

• *In a really old persons voice* "What day was it again? I think it had something to do with that hat."

• "I'm so glad that tomorrow, she won't even remember that I forgot to buy her a Christmas gift"

• "I got a juicy present for ya, Gramps." *Slurps on orange*

"Bah, humbug. What is our sex life?"

Cat: "Kill me now please."

• I can't remember how to blow

• More from Girls
    149