Contest Winners: What Will Be The Most Interesting Question Asked On GAG In 100 Years?

Contest Winners: What's The Most Interesting Question Asked On GAG In 100 Years?

Last week we launched a contest on GirlsAskGuys to drive a little creativity by challenging you guys to share what questions you think will be asked on GAG in 100 years. From robots, teleportation, and technology-based flirting, we received over 300 witty responses that made choosing the winners quite difficult!

We chose two winners (one guy and one girl) to win a $25 Amazon gift card, as well as four runners up per gender to each earn 500 Xper points. Check out our favorite answers below and share your opinions below!

Winners:

His exteroceptive sensors are made out of aluminum, mine are made out of copper. Will our wires get crossed?
*pun absolutely intended*

@karahiri

"Who are the hottest cyborgs on GAG? Tag them now!"

@BeerFarts

Runners Up

My husband died so I tried to clone him, but the clone doesn't love me. Why?

@Catalie

120 year old dangerDoge asking in a bitter voice:

"Do any of you whippersnappers want to hear me rant about the good ol' glory days back in 2016 when we could downvote answers?"

@dangerDoge

Do you think the intergalactic government has a right to prohibit inter-species marriages?

@BeeNee

Is my 12" robopenis big enough for you girls, or should I get an upgrade to the 16" model I've been seeing in my retinal targeted advertising? The ads say that 12" just doesn't cut it these days…

@MrOracle

I like my new robot very much, am I a robosexual?

@ChocoLada

I don't know about most interesting but the most common will be: "I sent him a zwark and it's been 40 microseconds and he still hasn't responded. Does he like me?

@talloak

Can you guess what Alien race am I, and what's my Galaxy of birth?

@Femdomina

My boyfriend dumped me and he's moving to Mars, should I call him and ask him to stay?

@Selfmade992

Stay tuned for more contests to come!

gagTake is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 19

• Really!

• Congrats to the winners. I wish I could win a gag contest just once though. Not really for the gift card or points but just to say I won.

• Don't think any of them is funny

• 100 years from now, the most interesting question will be, "What do you think it was like for people 100 years ago? Did they have transporters? Were they able to visit the moon every day? Did they travel to distant galaxies? Did most people sit home and watch TV? Do you think they had diseases?"

• This comment is to mark this page, so I can come back to it later.

• ha ha ha

• lets watch netfix and chill

• The winners must be the site's admins' relatives lol

• i'm pretty disappointed by these results.. they lack scientific insight and imagination and aren't funny enough to make up for it.

• It's all about sex now a days

• meh... i figured mine wasn't good enough... congrats to the winners though.. especially
    @dangerDoge @BeerFarts (those are the only ones i know lol)

• SHIT... I knew it I wouldn't win... and it'll never happen anyway...

Of course I'd not bother be FAKELY nice and say congratulations to those who won unlike most people do... I just came here to express ma disappointment and nothing more...

• Winners & others:
    Oh, brother!
    yikes

• Tsk tsk and to think my penis joke didn't cut it.

• Congrats :)

• I knew I will never win...

• Love the picture!!! "What did I tell you? 88 miles perhour!!!" That's my favorite movie.

The question will probably be, "When is Jesus going to come and call His people home?"

• *PC mode on*
    Congrats peeps.
    *PC mode off*

No offence to anyone, but I think the winner should be @Bandit74 because
    ●It had relationship
    ●It had sex
    ●It had complications
    ●It had futuristic elements
    ●The question could have different "opinions"
    ●It suits better for a relationship advice site.

Runner ups
    @front2back (I thought he'll win because of same reasons as bandit)
    @raio81597
    @Josht11 (Because of futuristic HDIL question)

I liked your decision on the ladies' section.
    Shout out to lady Anonymous
    "My robot beeped when I tried to screw it. What does it mean?"
    -----------------------
    PS: You shouldn't not take votes in account as they are heavily influenced by MHO% (as their opinions are on top), timing, followers and favouritism etc.
    I feel pity for new creative xper lv 1-5 users.

But it was fun. Thank you so much for the contest. It keeps the site alive and interesting. Cheers! :)

• I concur, Bandit74 definitely should have won the $25 gift card!

• Thank you for the props I had no idea I got so many votes or started a serious discussion based on solar systems, lol It was just a non serious post guys, lol :P

• Thank you, @GAG! I thought I didn't stand a chance in hell against the popular GAGers! :) 🏆

What Girls Said 16

• Congrats.

I thought @dangerdodge would win though

• Congrats to the winners!

• No surprises there...

• Congrats to the winners! 💖

Ah, that's ok. I'll just redeem my points and get a $40 gift card. ;)

• cool q's

• Aw man ): Why G@G make me admin!

• Id like to Know More about Cuckolding.

• Are you using wind, solar, or ocean power to power your house and car? I'm thinking of using more ocean power, it's cheaper.

• 💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼🌟🌟🌟🎁🎁🎁🎊🎊🎊🎉🎉🎉CONGRATS TO ALL THE WINNERS🎉🎉🎉🎊🎊🎊🎁🎁🎁🌟🌟🌟💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼

• Thank you!!! :) I never win contests of any kind lol so this was such an awesome surprise!!

• My robotic boyfriend keeps running out of electric. Is he using it all on someone else?

• Another contest I lost :(

• Omg haha love each answer, so original! =D Congrats to the winners! =D

• Thanks GaG, and congrats to all of the winners ;)

• Thank you GaG :D
    Congrats to the winners :)

• Congrats to the winners :)