I'm so mad at my ex... Should I tell him that I hate him?

Well me and my ex are actually in friend terms... we agreed to be friends and, yes, we still love each other. We've established that but he doesn't want to be in a relationship at the moment as he is going to be going into the military in a few months. We have our problems still so we still clash even though we are just friends... I still get jealous and don't trust him, even though he wants me to... yet he still does what I hate him doing which is flirting, being an a-hole. (He knows this is why I get p*ssed off at him too.) Right now I am not talking to him because he is still a flirt, never changed, etc. and we still see each other and call each other baby, etc. Is it right for me to be angry that he is still a 'pig'? I guess we're both single but he said he'd change and I told him I'd learn to change too (stop being jealous, etc.) but it seems like he pulls this for an ego boost, especially when I'm mad at him. He likes to be even more 'nasty' (disgusting in my point of view) to even our mutual girl friends, whether it is to spite me or not. I just want to tell him how much of a pig he is and how unattracted that seems to me if he ever wants to get back with me... I probably deserve someone else because our personalities clash but I've learned and grown fond of him over our 3 year relationship... but things always get rocky after a while, especially my jealousy and his personality. (He is a guy who loves attention... He used to get attention at the place we worked at, from his friends, from girls...) Currently we are not talking because I am angry at him for doing this again. And now he is constantly asking me what's wrong. Are men just that dense? It happens all the time, yet he doesn't understand what he does is what bothers me. Or is it really that he finds that what he does doesn't matter and I'm just taking what he does too seriously?And yes I am considering of not being his friend anymore, even when he goes to the military as it seems like he can get all the attention from other girls and friends anyway. He doesn't need me. It seems like a fluke when he does tell me that he needs me at this time but I can't seem to be his support as there is no benefit for me either. Am I being reasonable? I know his family might dislike me as well for dropping him as a friend too...

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Guys Said 1

• Fuck ex's that want to be friends.. they want to see what else is out there and play the field.. yet be friends with you so they can rub it in that they can get attention... then when they've done enough people and get screwed over, they can run back to you because you were stupid enough to fall for it. I wan't my ex to suffer and get screwed over so she can come running back and I can say no.

• Have you ever told her how much you hate her?

• I wrote her a reality check email a few months ago and basically reminded her to never forget where she came from, and through a mutual friend, I guess it really cut to the core. She will fall on her face, she will regret leaving me because though she might be able to replace me with a better looking guy- she will never replace the treatment I gave her, and I love I had. She was my queen, my angel, the love of my life.. I would have given my life for her.. and never regretted it for a second...

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!