Okay, I know this question have been asked SO many times, but I really need to know!
I won't make a move if I know he doesn't like me.
[I'm not friends with him]
There's this guy in my class, I don't really talk that much to him or anything. But there's definitely something going on!
A part of me thinks he likes me, another part doesn't.
It's hard to judge from my view, so I want to ask your opinions.
Here's the "positive" things he's doing:
- Eyesex/staring. He stares at me A LOT and for a long time, it makes me a tiny bit uncomfortable. I try not to look at him too much when he's staring.
- When I talk to another guy, he tries to grab mine of the guy's attention. So I'm never able to talk to a person of the other sex.
- He is usually outgoing, but gets shy when I talk to him. So there's often awkward silence.
- Even though I sit somewhere strange, he always manages to look at me.
- His eyes are sometimes scanning the room, but stops searching when he got eye contact with me.
- I think he tries to impress me. When he does something amazing, his eyes turn to me. I'm too shy to look too amazed.
- When I talk about my future, I can feel his eyes burning at me.
- When I ask him to do a small favor for me like "Could you please close the window?" he always says "yes" ... About 2 hours later when the window is still open, my friend asks him to close the window and he says "no..".. Could this mean something?
- In math he always sits close to me, and it looks like he's eavesdropping.
- He leans in close to me, when I try to tell him something.
- If I sit beside him, and turn my whole body in his direction. (To see the blackboard more clearly) He starts to move and fidgets a lot.
- I've noticed he suddenly talks more to my friends more than ever!
- ... and it goes on. (But as you can see, I may over analyze EVERYTHING. :D)
- When class ends, he rushes out of the classroom without looking back or anything.
- He flirts with his close female friends.
- My friends think he likes another girl in class (I haven't told them that I like him, so it makes me a bit uncomfortable when they talk about this).
- He steal my stuff and give it to other guys.
- He seldom smiles (I don't smile either).
- He's intimate with his female friends. Like hugging and cuddling.
There isn't as many "negative" signs as "positive" sings. But the "negative" seems stronger than the "positive". And I may paranoia. :D
What do you think?
Could he likes me? Think I'm creepy? Or something else...
If you don't think he likes, could you then please tell my WHY you think he's doing those things? I'm curious!
If you've read this. PLEASE answer! I don't think there's any bad answers, I just want some different clues! =D
Most Helpful Girl
The same thing happens to me too... it kinda sucks.. its worse for me though... my guy goes through moments where he forgets I'm alive.. bOY I FREaking HATE life THEN! ARGGGGGH...
Ok going back to the subject :)
From what I see, those negative signs are actualy positive in a way... he rushes like another answerer said, because he is too shy, he flirts to make you jealous... steals the stuff= that is the only way "GUys" think they are making you happy.. god, they can be so freaking annoying then... when guys tease you, depending on the guy, and whether he does it to all the girls... if he does it to you only and alot... in a way, where he laughs with you rather than at you, that means... he definitely does like you... the seldom smile part is also another clue... he could be really shy to be around you, and having a smile plastered on your face also makes a person look a bit like a clown.. LOl...
From all what you say.. I really think he LIKES you! COonGRATS... AND GOOD LUCK!2