He complains about everything. What should I do?

My boyfriend and I have been together 2 years he complains about everything if I ask him a question more then once if I sit to close to him on the couch to often if I complain about anything he freaks. He told me this morning he compromises more then me and he gives his all to the relationship but I don't. Every time we fight I apologize because I want it to end even if I feel I am right. I told him I am giving him all I have and he said that was sad because I barley try but I do share everything from my car to my furniture to my check he shares his check but I am the bread winner but I share it all what should I do. I asked him if I make him so unhappy everyday why he is with me he said because I love you.

Most Helpful Guy

• asking a questions more than once can get annoying if it happens alllll the time - but still its not a reason to FREAK OUT...and sitting too close to you? if he loves you he should want to be as close as possible...you shouldnt be apologizing for something you don't know what you are apologizing for...saying sorry because you want to end on a good note isn't hte answer - if he's wrong HE should be apologizing NOT you...you need to sit down and figure out the problem...are you guys having sex enough? do you talk to one another, vent to one another, laugh with one another, go out with one another? it seems like you are trying but he's not noticing...thats not fair to you, you need to figure out WHY he gets so frustrated all the time, WHY he's so annoyed, maybe its not you and he just happens to take it out on you by accident? I dunno...try and get to the root of the problems and if he says its you, leave him you deserve better because from what you're saying you aren't doing anything wrong