He complains about everything. What should I do?

My boyfriend and I have been together 2 years he complains about everything if I ask him a question more then once if I sit to close to him on the couch to often if I complain about anything he freaks. He told me this morning he compromises more then me and he gives his all to the relationship but I don't. Every time we fight I apologize because I want it to end even if I feel I am right. I told him I am giving him all I have and he said that was sad because I barley try but I do share everything from my car to my furniture to my check he shares his check but I am the bread winner but I share it all what should I do. I asked him if I make him so unhappy everyday why he is with me he said because I love you.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• asking a questions more than once can get annoying if it happens alllll the time - but still its not a reason to FREAK OUT...and sitting too close to you? if he loves you he should want to be as close as possible...you shouldnt be apologizing for something you don't know what you are apologizing for...saying sorry because you want to end on a good note isn't hte answer - if he's wrong HE should be apologizing NOT you...you need to sit down and figure out the problem...are you guys having sex enough? do you talk to one another, vent to one another, laugh with one another, go out with one another? it seems like you are trying but he's not noticing...thats not fair to you, you need to figure out WHY he gets so frustrated all the time, WHY he's so annoyed, maybe its not you and he just happens to take it out on you by accident? I dunno...try and get to the root of the problems and if he says its you, leave him you deserve better because from what you're saying you aren't doing anything wrong

What Guys Said 2

• This guy needs to man up. He doesn't seem to take responsibility for anything. I think you should find someone better...

• The words "I love you" can create a deathgrip on someone.You need to get out of this relationship. Look him in the eye, tell him your not happy. I bet your probably really passive so he just walks all over you.In his defense tho, sometimes its hard to see our own selfish acts unless someone points it out.

What Girls Said 3

• Move on! You deserve better!

• It seems like he is just saying I love you to get him off his chest. I think you should tell him straight your opinion and tell him he has had the chance to say something and now you want to. It's not good if you just with the guy you have to agree with, it sounds a bit depressing. I think you should talk to him if he doesn't like what you say then maybe he isn't the one for you. Good luck :)

• break up with himif your constantly fighting, its not worth it, if your not happy, end it.the quicker you do it the better, more time to find the right guy, and not the one who can't love you for who you are.