How can I get her to leave him and be with me?

There is a girl that I work with, we've worked together for about a year and we go to the same college. We talk all the time at work, and we flirt... Show More

Most Helpful Girl

• Wow this sounds so familiar to me! I was that girl (well at one time). In my opinion it's all up to her and if she wants to leave him. I used to tell people the same thing about my ex, that I knew he was a waste of time, and that there was no future there. He actually cheated on me 3 times. But eventually I started falling out of love with him. And the guy who had been trying to impress me actually is living and dating me now. All I can suggest doing, is not to talk bad about her man to her, she'll think you're probably insecure and that's it's low of you to poke fun. Also try to be there for her, to talk, and hang out once in awhile. Try to keep in touch I guess, and if she likes you now just keep being yourself.