Why are women rude to nice guys?

I was once a nice sweet guy, great sense of humor, a tad weird, and a self proclaimed romantic, I am 38 now, never had a true relationship, I lived... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• Quite often being nice presents yourself as being weaker than them. that they are doing you a favor by talking to them.

Meanwhile a jerk comes up and gets all the attention because he charismatic, witty and takes control.

they see the challenge in taming him. the thrill of chasing him.

Nice guys like us get shoved to the back and often become the shoulder to cry on when a relationship doesn't work out. but your never seen as anymore than " That good guy friend"

you have so much to offer but no one wants to take the safe.

i know your pain brother

• You don't have to be either or. You can be respectful without being a pushover. If you get pushed to the back constantly it's probably because you let that happen. Jerks get noticed because they display confidence. A nice guy can display confidence and be upfront just like any other guy can.