Would you girls fart in a guy's face if they wanted you to?

would you fart in there face a lot of times to make him smell them if they ask you to do it?

ok now would you let a guy eat your ass hole some girls like but some dont

Most Helpful Girl

• not in his face. but I do have a guyfriend who said he has never had a girl fart in his presence before and his girlfriend (also my friend but I've been friends with the guy longer) didn't do it and he said his life would be complete if he could at least hear a girl fart once just to see what it's like. so I did and he wigged out like a 5 year old and said "oh my gosh that was so cool! do it again!" I swear I couldn't stop laughing after the first 10 mins. then he took my hand and said "thank you, now I can die completely happy. you are the best chick friend I've ever had" and hugged me.

just to clarify, I would fart in the same room as a guy if he wanted me to or didn't care but never in his face and not if he thinks its really gross. ha ha ^_^

• if a girl did that to me thats really pretty... I would fall in love and dream about her for the rest of my life <3.. I wouldn't be able to inerpretate myself..

What Girls Said 10

• No.

a) I don't have the ability to fart on command.

b) That's just something I'm not comfortable with.

c) I would perceive such an act to be deeming and I really detest humiliating and putting other people down, it just goes against my personality and beliefs.

• I can't fart on command :)

• I'd be a bit concerned if my boyfriend wanted me to do this ahaha. I definitely would in his presence..that is true comfort. I don't think you should like fart in each others faces though.. it'd be nice to still have some sexual attraction to your boyfriend/girlfriend ahah. I guess I just can't imagine someone wanting that, lol.

• i love it in the face <3.. it makes me feel more attuned and bonded with my girl.. plus I love a freak <3

• LMAO!What the bloody hell dude?XD

• C'mon, you didn't answer the question! This is really important! :D

• Eww the answer is quite obvious!

Hahahaha!

But hell, you are right. This question is so freakin' useful.:p

• no that's gross

• id let any pretty girl give it to me in the face.. if I was a girl my man would be a keeper.. I love the aroma of a girl... it attunes me and bonds me.. shows me im in love <3

More from Girls
5

What Guys Said 7

• Wtf!..thats disgusting

• haha well, farting in ones face jokingly is pretty damn funny. but when you and your girlfriend are in the car during the summer, you fart, roll up the windows, and turn the heater on full blast! now that is some dank ass ownage right there my friend!

one of my ex's literally made me gag once, but hey farting is natural you shouldn't be embarrased!

• I second the support for OP.

• LOL. This question kicks ass!

• I support op. There's nothing wrong with liking this.

More from Guys
2