• Ask
  • myTake

Would you girls fart in a guy's face if they wanted you to?

would you fart in there face a lot of times to make him smell them if they ask you to do it?

ok now would you let a guy eat your ass hole some girls like but some dont

Most Helpful Opinion

• not in his face. but I do have a guyfriend who said he has never had a girl fart in his presence before and his girlfriend (also my friend but I've been friends with the guy longer) didn't do it and he said his life would be complete if he could at least hear a girl fart once just to see what it's like. so I did and he wigged out like a 5 year old and said "oh my gosh that was so cool! do it again!" I swear I couldn't stop laughing after the first 10 mins. then he took my hand and said "thank you, now I can die completely happy. you are the best chick friend I've ever had" and hugged me.just to clarify, I would fart in the same room as a guy if he wanted me to or didn't care but never in his face and not if he thinks its really gross. ha ha ^_^

What Girls Said 10

• I can't fart on command :)

• No.a) I don't have the ability to fart on command.b) That's just something I'm not comfortable with.c) I would perceive such an act to be deeming and I really detest humiliating and putting other people down, it just goes against my personality and beliefs.

• I'd be a bit concerned if my boyfriend wanted me to do this ahaha. I definitely would in his presence..that is true comfort. I don't think you should like fart in each others faces though.. it'd be nice to still have some sexual attraction to your boyfriend/girlfriend ahah. I guess I just can't imagine someone wanting that, lol.

• LMAO!What the bloody hell dude?XD

• C'mon, you didn't answer the question! This is really important! :D

• Eww the answer is quite obvious!Hahahaha!But hell, you are right. This question is so freakin' useful.:p

• no that's gross

• What a useful question.

• lol, no

• wtf hell no ha ha lmfao

• No.

What Guys Said 6

• Wtf!..thats disgusting

• haha well, farting in ones face jokingly is pretty damn funny. but when you and your girlfriend are in the car during the summer, you fart, roll up the windows, and turn the heater on full blast! now that is some dank ass ownage right there my friend!one of my ex's literally made me gag once, but hey farting is natural you shouldn't be embarrased!

• I second the support for OP.

• LOL. This question kicks ass!

• I support op. There's nothing wrong with liking this.

• My girl said to me the other day "do you want eggs in bed" than she farted in my face and said "theres your eggs" :(