Why do girls always play mind games?

this is one question I'm sure every freaking guy out there would like to know. the answer to. it would be so much easier if girls jsut came out honestly instead of being tricky and stuff and playing mind games

Most Helpful Girl

• There are plenty of women out there who are straightforward and honest. I haven't met too many men that can handle that.

I feel that men have such a warped idea of the type of women they want.

We have to be innocent, but if we don't put out, we're teases.

We have to be beautiful, but if we make the effort, we're shallow.

We have to be happy with the way you are, but if we don't want to change ourselves to suit you, we're difficult.

We have to be sexy, but other guys notice it, we're sluts.

And if we tell you the truth and you don't want to hear it, we're ball breaking bitches.

Most men can't handle a woman that doesn't play games. The ones that are upfront about what they want, the ones who are independent, self sufficient, and don't care what other people think about them. They're the ones who find men because they enjoy the company of the opposite sex, not because they feel incomplete without a man. They are the ones that embrace their sexuality and who would love you for who you are - because they expect exactly the same in return.

So, some girls play games because they can - you guys keep going for them so why should they stop?

• SS... I find this brilliant, insightful and interesting. Definitely a foundation for a valuable conversation. Care to communicate seperately about this?