• Ask
  • myTake

What does three dots after texting mean?

I met a girl through mutual friends and we hit it off pretty good and there is some attraction between us. We were texting today and I was teasing... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• Somewhere between I don't know how to respond and what the f*** are you talking about?

What Girls Said 2

• That's pretty stupid, lol. She was probably upset, for whatever reason. Texting is such an odd thing, it's so hard sometimes to understand what the other person is trying to communicate to you... who knows dude. Don't call her mean I guess?

• if I wrote that I would be equivalent to a skeptical face. it doesn't means she's mad at what you wrote

What Guys Said 4

• "What are you talking about?"

• In that context I would interpret that as if she said "um?" as if she was surprised or confused you said that. It seems she was confused if you were actually insulting her or just flirting.

• means that she's is probably confused with that last bit you wrote. like the 3 dots mean(...what?) ya know?