If a guy cooks for you, does it mean you're really special to him?

I've only had one guy cook for me my whole life, but I don't know if it's just another way to get some or really sincere. What do you guys think? Would you take the time to cook dinner for a girl you really weren't into? Or are there other possible motives?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Depends, if cooking something he does allot for everyone, friends, family, his dog =P?I doubt his goal from cooking is to "get some", cooking is a bit out there with THAT goal in mind. I'd say either A) He is a good cook, is showing off and really enjoys cooking so he does it for everyone he can to impress them... or B) He really likes you and knows he CAN cook and that you will appreciate it, most likely he is a Acts of Service (Read the book the five love languages if you don't know this, which most people won't =P) which means he shows love and affection through doing acts of service for other people. IE Cooking, Cleaning, driving you to the store, ect ect.Hope this helps and good luck!

What Guys Said 3

• There are guys who just like to cook, and so that's what they do. The only other motive I know of would be that he is trying to save money by not having to go out to a restaurant.

• Cooking takes time. And if he cooking according to what you like, then he is listening to you and trying to be sincere, I think.

• That is a really hard question but I'm going to say that he's really into you!! Most guys will cook for a girl if they think the relationship is going to last a while! Cooking is right next to moving in so take it as a good thing!

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!