How to tell if a man is secretly in love with you? We are friends and I think its becoming more!

I have a feeling a male friend of mine is falling in love with me but hasn't found the courage to tell me he has feelings for me. Do the following things mean he secretly loves you but hasn't spilled the beans yet? 1)Very sick puppy dog look in his eyes when he looks at you 2)Locks eyes and doesn't look away when talking to you 3)Stares from across the room and looks away when caught 4)Sometimes when caught admiring you, he smiles wide 5)Smiles from ear to ear the whole time you are talking to him 6)Loves to touch you gently 7)Full of compliments, really sweet ones 8)Uses your first name all the time when talking with you 9)Likes to talk about both your and his families 10)Remembers all details about you and what you have talked about 11)Tells you all his deepest darkest secrets and isn't embarrassed 12)Tells you that you are amazing and someone would be very lucky to have you in their life, romantically. 13)Moving slow and respectful of your feelings. Not rushing... Show More

Most Helpful Guy