Why is he acting weird around me?

This guy has been giving me mixed signals lately. He will stare at me sometimes when he walks by, other times he will refuse to look at me when I'm close. When I look at him he smiles A LOT so I got closer and tried to start a conversation, but it got awkward and he refused to look me in the eye. So I started to back off, now he steals glances at me, but refuses to talk to me. Even my friends tell me when he glances over at me, they even notice his strange behavior. (He knows I like him) He's really outgoing so its strange. Does he not like me, or what?

Btw when I'm talking to a guy, he tries to get into the conversation.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, there are two ways to look at this:

Either he really likes you and is being careful, not to look/make a stupid move. Perhaps in this case it would be useful to have a mutual friend to initial a dialog between the two of u. That would make it s very cute scenario.

(Thats me in most cases actually, I am a shy guy too).

The other way to look at it is that he is just being another guy wanting to be just friends and not get into a relationship. Kind of going by the lines - "guys will be guys".