• Ask
  • myTake

Why is he acting weird around me?

This guy has been giving me mixed signals lately. He will stare at me sometimes when he walks by, other times he will refuse to look at me when I'm... Show More

Btw when I'm talking to a guy, he tries to get into the conversation.

Most Helpful Opinion

• Well, there are two ways to look at this:Either he really likes you and is being careful, not to look/make a stupid move. Perhaps in this case it would be useful to have a mutual friend to initial a dialog between the two of u. That would make it s very cute scenario.(Thats me in most cases actually, I am a shy guy too).The other way to look at it is that he is just being another guy wanting to be just friends and not get into a relationship. Kind of going by the lines - "guys will be guys".

What Guys Said 3

• It sounds like he's just really nervous. I used to be like that, and it was because I felt like the girl was so attractive that it might seem like I'm staring at her. It really depends on what you think is going on though... I can't tell exactly without being in a similar situation.

• Basically the guy in question over here is a shy type..he doesn't have enough guts to make the first move( considering he knows that you like him). why dnt you make the first move!or you can go on the slow steady way.. find a common friend & make sure he's around. saty in his company if you have many common friends... just till he becomes comfortable enough.

What Girls Said 3

• This is pretty much what has been happening to me! lol - The only difference is that the guy in my situation has a girlfriend. I have no idea what to think about this either. I am pretty sure that he likes me (he also steals glances, smiles A LOT, etc.) but then again he acts weird sometimes and refuses to look at me, too. I am just as confused as you are, so I hope someone can help.

• Are those two in a good relationship. Maybe they have had some disputes and he is confused. I don't mean to be the bad guy, but I really wouldn't think anything of this other then just the fact that it will not go any further then a casual friendship....or a momentary crush.

• I don't know anything about their relationsip - it's just that he acts really interested (tries to end up where I am, smiles, tries to carry on the conversation, his friends stare, he acts nervous etc.) but then sometimes he won't look at me or will only stare at me when I am not looking...

• maybe he's just shy...or you have something on your face.

• this does mean he likes you but he's too shy to make a move, I'm facing the same problem but I don't know what to do cause it gets awkward when we're alone so we avoid those situations but I really like him and I don't know what to do :(