Task of getting rid of acne

Task of getting rid of acne..

Its my first myTake ..I'm just sharing my personal experience with my acne..Acne is one of the most horrible things in my life.. It really makes me ashamed .. visiting many doctors eating many tablets all a waste of time..and then i lost hope ..after hating everything i started using all the acne creams soaps in the market..when one worsen the situation i go to another and another ..finally i was tired i left everything ..i stopped all creams..i searched in net books websites and all..it all came to one point being healthy being balanced and etc. .but its not just all that i can eat all raw vegetables and fruits its not just possible..and now i stopped using all creams and all i use is tedibar soap ..and at night i eat vegetables and fruits..started doing yoga which has a calming effect so i reduce stress which can cause acne i made cucumber or beetroot juice into ice cubes and rub it on my acne ..i see visible difference and i get some hope that i will get a clear skin soon..:-)

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 2

• It really does get better. Please know that it will continue to get better and then be gone. Place hang in there and know that better days are ahead and not everyone is so shallow as to judge someone by their acne.

• You mentioned you stopped all creams. Did you ever try Proactiv? Reason I ask is I tried all types and it worked for me.

• Not proactive.. because i saw many reviews that it doesn't work..

• Amazingly enough I had a different experience with Proactiv.

• That's always what people suggest but proactiv sucked for me. It didn't really do anything except make my skin irritated

What Girls Said 2

• Nothing was worked for me. And I do try to exercise and relax daily as well as eat vegan and do other healthy things. I'm excited, I'll be going on accurate so I have to get tons of blood work done monthly, have severe eczema, sign an oath of abstinence and possible abortion (base on area), sign some wavers, and a whole bunch of other things. but it will be worth it.

• cool! hope it works out for you. thats a nice natural way to help clear it up