I asked this girl out. She didn't quite say yes, and she didn't quite say no.

So I asked this girl out. She didn't quite say yes, and she didn't quite say no. She told me we would keep in touch and gave me her Facebook information.

Its been two or three days and I haven't heard form her since she added me on Facebook. Does this sound like a hopeless case?

Most Helpful Guy

• What do you mean by ask out?

Did you ask her to do a specific activity?

If you did, then this is what I suggest you should have done, based on my experience:

You: Hey, I was wondering if you wanted to do so-and-so on (insert day)

Her: Some variation of what happened here.

You: Okay, let me know by (insert two days before proposed day)

Then don't bring it up again. See if she'll bring it up herself on the proposed deadline. I did this with a girl who did that to me and never brought it up again and she brought it up herself on that day---it worked so well that I didn't even mention it on the deadline and it was AFTER I saw her on that day did she call me and tell me she could go.

In your situation as it is right now, I say just back off. Give it another week and see if you hear from her. If you do, take it from there. If you don't, TRUST ME, she isn't worth it, because she'll be pulling this all the time in your relationship. It's better to cut ties early than to end up liking her too much and having her do this to you. I speak from personal experience.

What Girls Said 4

• I would move on. If someone is not committed or willing to be in the relationship I would forget about it.

• Well it doesn't sound like a hopeless cause. It sounds like maybe she wants to get closer to you but maybe she is unsure about dating you. I would give it a few more days and maybe try to talk to her on Facebook. good luck!

• try contacting her

• a guy did that to me, I still don't know what he meant but I do know that he was still flirting with me after I asked him to lunch, he still wanted to play around play mind games, and didn't want me to move on...but he never wanted to commit or give me his undivided attention...so I cut off all contact and avoided him. It p*ssed him off and he even came up to me showing his anger for ignoring him I was polite and friendly but didn't give into his games.

i think this girl is just like him and likes the attention you give her...she finds you attractive and wants to use you for ego boost, she's selfish at the end of the day and selfishness does not equal love, friendship, or respect of any kind. So id stay away from her and not even acknowledge her anymore...it feels amazing trust me.

If she did really like you shed come crawling back, but you did what you had to do and now it time to carry on.

What Guys Said 2

• Hey dude I'm in the same situation. The good thing is that she has communicated with her. I don't see her around that much. When I do she always nice and goes out her way to talk to me. I think is because I back off and didn't chase

• She's avoiding you then? Sounds like she doesn't want to formally reject you. I might be wrong and I hope for you that I am.