You know those songs that you can relate to about a never-ending or unconditional love you have for someone? Well here are some! My genre doesn't get any more specific than this. Enjoy. Tell me which one is your favorite.
1) White Flag - Dido
"I will go down with this ship and I won't put my hands up and surrender. There will be no white flag above my door. I'm in love and always will be"
2) Blue Jeans - Lana Del Rey
"You went out every night and baby that's alright. I told you that no matter what you did I'd be by your side."
3) The Mortician's Daughter - Black Veil Brides (It's actually a sweet song)
"No dust will ever grow on this frame. One million years, and I will say your name."
4) Right Here Waiting - Richard Marx
"Whatever it takes until my heart breaks, I will be right here waiting for you"
5) Again - Lenny Kravitz
"A lonely queen without her king. I longed for you, my love forever!!!"
6) Your Guardian Angel - The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
"I will never let you fall, I'll stand up with you forever, I'll be there for you through it all even if saving you sends me to Heaven"
7) I Will Follow You Into the Dark - Death Cab for Cutie
"If there's no one beside you when your soul embarks, then I'll follow you into the dark"
8) Ain't No Mountain High Enough - Marvibne Gaye and Tammi Terrell
"Ain't no mountain high enough, ain't no valley low enough, ain't no river wide enough to keep me from gettin' to you babe!"
9) Travelin' Soldier - The Dixie Chicks
"I cried, never gonna hold the hand of another guy. Too young for him they told her. Waiting for the love of a travelin' soldier"
10) Turning Pages - Sleeping at Last
"I've Waited a hundred years but I'd wait a million more for you"