Have you ever had a dyslexic cashier?

I swear the girl at the gardening place is dyslexic. First time I went she switched 2 numbers when reading the total. This time she charged me 1.50 per plastic saucer instead of 2.50. She might also have other issues because she said I look familiar and asked if I had a wife and was Japanese. uh?

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol, she might be a little special but actually it's common to mix up numbers when you look at them a lot. At work i've worked in the cage/cashier part before as fill in and we have to cash out literally thousands of tickets a shift and multiple times I mixed numbers up, the more tired I was the more it happened, I had to make sure and read them very closely over and over to not make a mistake, she could have just been tired or been looking at numbers all day too, who knows.

What Girls Said 3

• I don't think they would hire a dyslexic cashier...

• no idea. possibly.

• dyselxic is letters. discalculus is numbers. lucky old me has both but not badly

What Guys Said 2

• eh? actually i don't know how can i figure if someq's dyslexic or not.. :O

• My sister is dyslexic.. She transposed digits all of the time!