Why do people judge me for not having my own car?

I am 19 and I can't afford it right a car at the moment. I am the only one my age on my neighborhood my age without a car. My parents still drive me everywhere and a lot of people in my neighborhood give me and my parents dirty looks because of it. When I leave my house and I walk somewhere, a lot of people on my block and my neighborhood give me dirty looks because I should be having my own car instead. I am currently looking for a job and getting my life together and people still give me hate for it. I am sick of tired of being judged for not having a car. Why do people judge me and give me dirty looks for not having my own car at my age? How can I deal with this?

Most Helpful Guy

• Because they are fucking nosy ass mother fuckers who are having a crappy ass day and see you with out a car as a messed up way to boost themselves up.

Most Helpful Girl

• Just ignore them!

What Guys Said 4

• hahaa the shit people care about these days. do the same thing I do when my neighbors give me shit for parking near their house covering their "beautiful flowers" when literally no one else is around to see it.

27.media.tumblr.com/...m1mo1wzFiu1qbubzqo1_400.gif

• so wot? i'm 23 and i don't give a shit about cars... don't let anybody judge u :)

• you are surrounded by shallow people

• Who care other peoples criticues?

What Girls Said 3

• They are conceited, boastful, inconsiderate jerks who can't think outside of their own skull and realize they are enjoying a luxury that was EARNED FOR THEM NOT BY THEM.

• people judge for everything. ignore them.

• I'm 21 and I don't have a car. I can nowhere near afford one or the tax or insurance for one. I wish I did though.